!!yay!! i got my green p's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

=bECS=

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hehehehe,
As the title says i finally got my P2 licence.

FINALLY after 3 lots of fines and numerous points for driving manual, i no longer have to dodge breath tests.........

Now i can stress no more :)

personally, i think if youve held your licence before, the auto only rule shouldnt apply!

:p
;) hey that would have been an even better birthday present

I got my licence back today after about 11 months.. It's good to be able to drive again but now I can't even have one beer before I go out tonight, and if I want to come home tonight I won't be drinking at all...It's a tough life... and it could be the start of something good..

I got my licence back today after about 11 months.. It's good to be able to drive again but now I can't even have one beer before I go out tonight, and if I want to come home tonight I won't be drinking at all...It's a tough life... and it could be the start of something good..

I get mine back in 2010 YAY!!!!!:cry:

what did you do wrong???
congrats on your p's!!!

i go done on double demerit points doing 140 in a 50 zone.......

but in my defence, it was in the country, and theres this small town along a virtually straight road, that ur 'supposed' to slow down to 50km for about 2 k's.........

and i was the lucky one that had the copper hiding in the shade behind a tree catch me!!!!

had a massive fine, lost my licence, and had to start from scratch again!!!!!!

SDRO loves me- so do NSW POLICE SERVICE :lol:

"FINALLY after 3 lots of fines and numerous points for driving manual, i no longer have to dodge breath tests........."

So you speed, and drink drive (going by your post.) Take no notice to posted limits through a town and you just got your Ps back.....you must be so proud! Well done. Just the sort of person we need back on the roads. Jeeze I bet the towns folk of that town your "supposed" to slow down in are real happy about it as well. Lock up your kids folks.

Once again congratulations.

yeah i dont think we need people like you on the road at all , 50k zones are there for a reason, doing 3 times that speed should of got you locked up, go and do us all a service and hand you new Ps in .......and people wounder why other people always pick on the poor P platers , to even think you had a defence for doing those speeds should of got you locked up .......

mmm....I was going to post something along those lines but couldn't work out how to be nice about it so didn't bother. Glad someone else did. :)

I think you guys are getting it mixed up a bit.

I think what she/he is saying is, she is dodging the RBT because the car is a manual and said person has a licence for an automatic.

So no need to go off the handle people.

Donk

140 in a 50 zone , i dont think i got any thing wrong, the problem is that the RTA dont test for common sence or brain power , of witch i dont think this guy or girl has any ....

to bakes and gosford dreaming:

a) i dont drink at all

b) the town consists of 3 houses, all along way from the road and is the speed all the locals do.

i ADMIT i was doing the WRONG thing by speeding and paid the price, the only rule i was complaining about is the latest revenue raiser by NSW POLICE, the no driving manual rule!!!!

IMO it is stupid that if you dont have a manual car available to do your p test in, you cant drive one untill you get your green P plates.........

yet 'L' platers are allowed to drive a manual on main roads without any experience what so ever......

Driving manual cars scares me.. all those pedals and gears and whatnot..

I can fly an aeroplane but I will never drive a manual car!

Anyway all the best with your new license, trusting you won't be speeding again.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the new NSW rules with P plates applies to green P plate holders, and if I have a Vic P license am I bound by the NSW rules? (I'm assuming negligence of the NSW laws is no excuse if you hold a P license in another state)

Yeah no need to go off at the handle. Having buried my brother in law two weeks shy of his 21st, and my wife's cousin after he hit a tree and incinerated himself, because of speeding in a country areas. I see the picture very clearly. I'm sure his/her "defence" will go down nicely to the family of the person he/she kills. But hey, not to worry, the locals do it!

Not only does the 140 in a 50 zone get up my nose but also the fact that Bec seems a little proud of the fact. But that could just be me reading the post wrong. Thank christ I live in the NT and don't have to share a road with him/her! We have enough trouble with the morons here.

lol, top replies guys. i can understand someone doing 100 of the freeway getting pinged for not slowing down for an 80 zone. But 140 is not real flash to be doing in a 100 zone. let alone a 50 zone, i bet it was 50 cos a school was nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back