Ghost?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen plenty!!!
The only time i have been "spoken" to by one though is when you are in that light sleep/waking up....
No, i wasn't dreaming and it was a real personal message.

I have had an experience years ago. It was not nice at all. I have never ever experienced such a feeling of absolute terror ever ever in my entire life before or since.

they aren't all nice fluffy, cloudy, cuddly, floaty wonderful experiences.

I have had an experience years ago. It was not nice at all. I have never ever experienced such a feeling of absolute terror ever ever in my entire life before or since.

they aren't all nice fluffy, cloudy, cuddly, floaty wonderful experiences.

Very true, a friend of ours got locked out of her house and the ghost like taunted her young daughter, and put a staple in her finger :| they also used to hear babies crying all through the night at another house they had.

at risk of being labeled "UNCOOL" i am pleased to tell all I now have a ghost in my house!!! we have been chatting for the last hour, chillin abit of illin !!!!!!!

a way to talk to them is like to go DO YOU WANT TO HERT US ! KNOCK 1 FOR YESS 2 FOR NO stuff like that

I think you have inhaled too much of your parents funny smelling smoke!!!

thats not how you talk to ghosts at all!!!

hey it worked my house was empty i said do you wat to hert me 1 for yess to for know and i herd 2 so yea it works

I'd be afraid of askin incase they said they wanted to hurt you, then what would you do, if you knew thhere was a ghost out to get you?

hey it worked my house was empty i said do you wat to hert me 1 for yess to for know and i herd 2 so yea it works

Translation
Hey, it worked. My house was empty, I said 'do you want to hurt me? One for yes two for no.'
I heard two, so yes it works.

I really recommend you get out of a very bad habbit!! Trust me it is easier to fix now while you are young!!

What makes you so confidant there not real? All because you haven't seen one before? Or that your scared if you belive in them you might see one and that your scared of?

i've never had an "encounter" btu every so often my dog stares at thin air either in fear or he 'gruffs' at it. my dog is a pretty smart dog and its really random. my family have owned the apartment i live in since it was built and no one has ever died here but when i'm here alone i kind of don't feel alone, might just be all in my head though lol. my husbands family freind reckon it's my dad since this was our first family home and she says there's a feeling of protection and love from a "presence", as you can tell she definately a believer and feels/sees them, not for money though.
i'm not a 100% beliver though

Some say if it wasn't already there, then it's a family member of some sort, we think ours might be a family member but can't be sure tile you get a clear view i've only caught a glimps out the corner of the eye!

Nah not me, i don't do those kind of drugs. :)

Hehe.

I don't believe in 'ghosts' persay but I do believe in spirits and energies. Mirages of people in empty houses and walking silent bodies are results of creativity IMO.
Feeling presences (sp?) and people watching over you and all that is energy that's been rotated through life. WOH- That sounds really corny and I'm not even a hippy!
But that's kinda something what I think anyway.. but obviously not explained very well.

Love the topic, but i am not really sure if it's an image trapped in time, parallel universe, figmant of the imagination or every other scientific explanation that has gone the rounds. BUT I know of one experience in our family that is interesting.... I would go on for hours, but the jist of it is this... My Nanna and her husband after my pop died, were into ouija (wegi) boards and sayonces, a spirit was supposed to of fallen in love with my Nanna and after many many encounters he eventually told her to kill her partner, this was in front of other participants in the sayonce.... He made his present felt one time after being pissed off and told the people present he was going to do something bad to the pet cat ( I won't say what, because I always get infractions and kids could be reading this), but the cat screamed in pain and carried on and my Nanna converted to Religion from that day on for the rest of her life... True story

Last edited:
I used to see ghosts on a weekly basis between 8:40 and 9:40 on a monday night, but havn't seen any the last few weeks.

An interesting subject. I've spoke about it with many friends and most always have a experiance to talk about.

I'm keen on pictures. No-one will abuse you for posting them. The only doubt will be that they were edited. Not that you should care if someone was dumb enough toabuse you over that. So hey post all your pictures up and lets have some proof!

I have personally had scary experiances. I was once recording a video on my phone. I was the only one home and the only sound was from the TV (Some war show was on like troy)

I did not notice anything strange until i watch the video later that afternoon. In the background you can clearly hear the sounds of a high pitch whistling. Not sure what it is but hey, what could it be?

I have also seen a shadow dart past where i was about to walk once. It disappeared in my bathroom. :eek:

I'd be afraid of askin incase they said they wanted to hurt you, then what would you do, if you knew thhere was a ghost out to get you?

I agree. Very unwise to ask unless your prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back