Ghost?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my parents place has a ghost in the kitchen. as you walk past the kitchen door you see him/her staring out the window onto the street. My place of work is also haunted. It was early in the morning and i was walking into a room to open it up...i could hear this really eerie singing. it really freaked me out.

We are all made up three levels. Physical,mental and spiritual.
In my experience strengthening the spirit is important, so that you can not be swayed by wanderings of the mind, no matter where you are, or what is happening around you.
Physical training is for disciplining the mind which strengthens the spirit.
People with weakened spirits, sick, depressed, drugged will see spirits. Highly spirited, healthy, optimistic people with strong immune systems don't.

Snow1369, i am a believer, i have 2 ghosts that visit from time to time. Theyre family members, i don't see them but i do feel them in my house. My 2 children can see them clear as day.
My daughter know more about my great gradnmother than i do, my great grandmother is the one that visits my daughter at least 2-3 times a week.
Send me the pics, i have a ripper pic with a ghost that can be clearly seen, including facial features.

does this not point out the fact that its all in your head and your kids heads? if they can see something you can not (i am asuming you are not blind in anyway). Why is it that they are clear as day to them but you can only feel them? do your kids have super vision??

why do people have no clear photos of a ghost?? a camera captures what ever you see, so if you see them all the time why not take a photo to prove it?

Stereotype

We are all made up three levels. Physical,mental and spiritual.
In my experience strengthening the spirit is important, so that you can not be swayed by wanderings of the mind, no matter where you are, or what is happening around you.
Physical training is for disciplining the mind which strengthens the spirit.
People with weakened spirits, sick, depressed, drugged will see spirits. Highly spirited, healthy, optimistic people with strong immune systems don't.

You are totaly generalizing with your last line about sick people, weakened spirits, depressed etc etc. Not at all fair on people who believe. I am neither Yes or No but still do not make comments like that. I guess you would also say that all people who wear Adidas hooded tops are shoplifters and drug addicts,

I thought I saw this ghost sitting on our sofa one night...sad to say it was one of my wifes Muslim friends 8) ...I was all excited for a minute and grabbed my camera!

hijab_or_sofacover.jpg

There's supposed to be a few ghosts at my work, some people are scared to walk around here alone at night. I haven't seen anything yet to convince me of it though, just wind and electrical problems!

Wind

There's supposed to be a few ghosts at my work, some people are scared to walk around here alone at night. I haven't seen anything yet to convince me of it though, just wind and electrical problems!

Do you realize that you can buy something for your wind problems:lol:

Ive stayed on RAAF williams many times.

As people in the air force will be able to tell you, it was used to train pilots in word war 2, MANY crashes and many deaths there, that place is freaky.

Many stories from people there and ive heard people just digging at night :S

one thing happened to my mum involving a kid who had two or three friends. one had half a head, the other was bleeding (i think) and another, a girl, had a rope around her neck. if i can be bothered typing it out later i will, its really convincing some of the stuff this boy said/did/knew.

does this not point out the fact that its all in your head and your kids heads? if they can see something you can not (i am asuming you are not blind in anyway). Why is it that they are clear as day to them but you can only feel them? do your kids have super vision??

Its widely known that alot of young children/babies, and pets can see spirits adults cannot. A theory is its because their minds havent been taught to be non-believers etc, hence they are very open minded, and don't subconciously 'block' themselves from seeing spirits.

Im a believer too, I havent personally seen a spirit/ghost but a few members of my family have, and I have no reason to doubt them about it. I do sometimes feel presences though, whether its just in my head or real I dont know. But I have no doubt about life after death.. so really, the word death shouldnt be used at all, transformation is a better fit maybe? Everyone has their own beliefs though, but imo life isnt worth living with a closed mind.

I haven't personally expierenced anything to do with it.

However, when I was younger around 8 years old. My mother and I were house sitting my grandparents house while they were on holiday. Just recently around a month before then my great grandfather had died. Mum said that while she was watching television she saw her grandfather walking up the stairs and then into the kitchen and turned on the kettle. Then he just disapeared.

Also in the same house, My grand mother saw her mothers face in the bathroom floor and then saw her fathers face next her mothers. Must of been a sign to let her know that they were together again.

I just cant understand how people dont believe though, even here just in the community of APS, look how many people have had experiences. Not all people are liars.

I would hate to live a life that has no spirituality to it and with such a closed mind. Bare in mind you don't necesarily have to be religious to be spiritual, because im not involved with any religion whatsoever, and imo christianity is a load of bull*****, no offence to anyone here but I am entitled to my opionion. I personally believe its one reason for existing is to deprive the human race of 'advancing' or evolving if you will, spiritually. Its like a prison for the mind and soul.

I believe in paranormal things, had a couple of experiences personally but the most outstanding one i have seen was at a ghost tour, the one at nth head quarantine station sydney we were about half way through the tour nothing wierd had happened yet, everyone was happy and going along, we walked into this building, and within seconds of entering the building 3 girls in our group who did not know eachother, one of them a friend of mine just started crying almost simultaniously is was so wierd, they all went back outside and were fine, happy and normal.

hmmmm. I really shouldnt have read this thread. I havent seen one, but the idea freaks me out hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back