So I got tagged

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY NICE!!!
thats some of the best blood action ive seen on this site so far!

Dude it was a juvi. write with pics when you really get tagged by something a little more painful.......It was a bredli what sort of swelling would you get if you didn't try to pull your hand back when getting tagged.
Just let it happen it does not hurt that much and the best way to get a juvi off you is to just wait. They can not fit you in.....
It took a 6.5 foot carpet about 5 min. to let go of my hand and there was hardly any blood once she let go, but I lost my hand for 5 min. and could only see my fingures and wrist.
A little bit of bruising for a day or two........
Hmmm, I don't think I was stating how bad the bite was, just showing you all how I planned to deal with the subsequent swelling (the beers have been evaporating so I have had to keep replacing them). Anyhoo, the pics were taken so the owner can have a laugh....... as I said, It was only yesterday when I said on here she doesn't bite me. Truth be known , I just watched her wrap my hand up, then ran my hand under cold water until she released, not much drama at all but cheers for the advice.................. I was quite sure I wasn't going to get eaten. ;-)

Bendarwin

It's his bite and he's proud of it and I say we should all support him in his hour of need.

Next time though, we need more blood. Actually any blood.

probably get that checked out... may need amputation... hehe.

my girl (70cm south west carpet) had her first shot at me in ages the other day, forgot to wash the cat smell off my hands.. woops. it went pink for seriously 2 spots of 1 mm clear. im a maaaannn. i cant wait for her to crank some blood one day aye. nevertheless i still tried the beer medication trick, seemed to work ok.

if problems persist consult: www.mancans.com.au

Geez mate you'll be lucky to save that hand after a wound like that .........;):lol:

mate get a life venomous snakes tag you get bit by one of them you have some thing
to stress about :evil:

I thinks its funny you made the comment with confidence that it never tagged you and then the next day it had to prove you wrong..get the beer down and enjoy it..I just like the comparisons being made...LOL..I had my leg ripped off by a 5 thousand foot venomous asian scorpian that had the biggest angriest eyes you will ever see..now thats a bite and then I crawled 500 miles too the nearest hospital carrying my leg in my teeth only to go straight past it too the nearest bottleshop and throw down a cold one..arrr.....

speakin of legz ripped off,a dude i know just had his lower leg ripped off
in a bike accident in galston gorge ,sydney
aluminium tray on a truck comin the other way sliced it off

where is everyone sense of humour?
this thread was a good laugh ben. remember that while beer is an effective remedy, if symptoms persist consult your local alcohol distribution professional. :lol:

Yep, I have put myself on a course of Tooheys extra dry for the week just to make sure. Glad some people had a laugh......

I've come into this a bit late mate but I would like to say one thing.......You big JESSIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back