Musical Instruments ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you play a musical instrument ?

• Yep, love it :)

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • Yep, hate it :(

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No, would love to

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • No, glad I don't

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play piano, and a bit of guitar. Played drums & percussion in highschool. I'd love to learn the violin! Actually I'd love to learn any instrument.

Yep, play Guitar, Bass & Tenor Sax. Been playing since about 1987 and in bands since 1989. Live I play an ESP Horizon, Ibanez RG custom (Dimarzio p'ups), Mesa/Boogie Studio 22 amp, Marshall '83 JCM800 100w lead combo and a host of effects including MI Audio Tube Zone, Ibanez TS808 Tubescreamer, Phase 90, etc. Also own a couple of P.A. systems and a bunch of lights and effects for stage production, plus a heap of recording gear.

I do love it but sometimes it becomes a bit of a chore when I get too many bookings.

And look what it has done to you... You're the biggest bindeez addict APS has!

So why would you play instruments with that much pressure that you resort to illicit toys such as bindeez... By the way, how far through the penguin have you got?

Hehe... errr, his beak and part of his back :D

(the blue ones taste better :p)

Where's the option 'I use to, but dont anymore.'???
I use to play the flute... lame I kno

Haha, there's no such thing as "not playing an instrument anymore" I don't believe, rather that you do play one, just you haven't done so in a long time ;)

Where's the option 'I use to, but dont anymore.'???
I use to play the flute... lame I kno
What's lame about the flute? I'm seeing an ensemble perform this week which includes an awesome flautist, sounds fantastic.

Haha, there's no such thing as "not playing an instrument anymore" I don't believe, rather that you do play one, just you haven't done so in a long time ;)

What's lame about the flute? I'm seeing an ensemble perform this week which includes an awesome flautist, sounds fantastic.

Ok Timotei, I'll go with that and I dont hav time lol:lol:
yellowtamarin, I just thought a few ppl on here would think it was lame, thats y I said it;)

Playing music is the only 'job' i've ever had , for 25 years now.
I play on about 60 albums including 8 of my own , & I have over 100 of my songs & compositions
released on various albums & I still love it :)

i play guitar and piano...more guitar though...and i sing and write my own music..I LOVE IT!

I played the piano til I was about 13, but as I was made to do it , never really enjoyed it. Wish now that I had kept it up.

I play guitar/bass, and whoever said it is hard to find bass players, maybe in Perth, but at my school theres hardly any drummers... I would be in a band, but there are only two drummers in our grade, both in bands and only one who is any good.

I play trumpet and cornet as my main instruments (went through my music degree on cornet), and also play a bit of tuba lately (i LOVE tuba), and most of the brass (i'm crap at trombone but the rest are ok!) and also a bit of sax and clarinet and when my embouchure lets me, flute.

The only reason i know them though is from teaching multi-instrumental music last year and at the moment at some primary schools. I have had to teach myself some guitar as i turned up at a new school and the kids all played guitar to help them learn glock... don't ask LONG story. Oh and i teach drums too! Glockenspiel rocks! And my buzz's are awesome!

Everyone likes a bit of sax Claire... I'm kinda hoping you can play the drums, we're having bagpipes at the hangi hehe... Making it as multicultural as possible... Maybe you can bring a musical instrument to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back