Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
found these last night and today,

total coastal eggs now at about 78, 2 more clutches due next week, added to my 8 maccie and 14 port mac eggs i'll be busy..........

tinyeggs6409.jpg

tinyeggs6416.jpg

angrybitch6399.jpg

angrybitch6404.jpg

COOL!!!!!! Good luck this season as its going to be busy!!!

Love Mell xxxxx

p.s. seeya at xmas time!!!

thanks mell, can't wait to see you, i might be busy, but your still welcome and always will be, lol

Wow, congrats, that's awesome!!! :)

I wish you good luck with the eggs!!!

wow Steve, with that many egg's u'r gona have so many different patterns, it's gona b hard to decide which to keep and which to let go.... Best of luck mate....

hey snake charmer, man you should have seen me getting the second one off the eggs, haha you would have been proud of your pupil, :lol::lol::lol:

no bites, i charmed her like you showed me, :lol:

i can't wait to see all the patterns and colours, i'm hoping to hold back about 20 or 30 this year, just for the first 12 months to see how each clutch comes up,

hey snake charmer, man you should have seen me getting the second one off the eggs, haha you would have been proud of your pupil, :lol::lol::lol:

no bites, i charmed her like you showed me, :lol:

i can't wait to see all the patterns and colours, i'm hoping to hold back about 20 or 30 this year, just for the first 12 months to see how each clutch comes up,

:lol::lol::lol: good to know mate........ Do post some pic's of the juvies u hold back....

hey snake charmer, i will do just for you, lol

hey bung, just keep sending your weekly pay and it will be ok

lol steve, the missus is going to divorce me if i don't start spening money on her instead of snakes methings

:shock: 78 coastals

your life must revolve around these snakes!
what a good life it must be then lol

best of luck to you!

: )

:shock: 78 coastals

your life must revolve around these snakes!
what a good life it must be then lol

best of luck to you!

: )

no, i have about 35 coastals, i have 78 coastal eggs, :lol:

my life doesn't revolve around them, only from now until about march, then the rest of the time it's easy,

i work at home so that makes it even easier,

steve out of interest.... i remember you promising me first pic from a certain clutch... how are they going!? :D

thats ok bung, they are doing great so far, they are due before xmas,

Well done,that's an awesome amount of potential hatchlings! (lots of little mouths to feed lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back