Its Over! Wedding Pics.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swingonthespiral

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well here is some pics of the 'Wedding of the Year' as some are calling it hehehehehe....

Unfortunately I'm uploading these earlier than planned...... Cow Bay at the Daintree has been cut off by the heavy rains and we have had to cut our Honeymoon a week short..... as I had mentioned to some other people.... my motto for the next week is RAIN IS LAME..... :lol:

This lot is from my 2nd official photographer.... mr housemate dish whom will be featured later on this thread....

My first official photographer was our very own Mrsshep..... i'm soooo excited to see the pics she would have done an awesome job no doubt...

And as for the unofficial photographer... he doesn't really need an introduction.... ;)

Anyways heres the first few...... as you can guess there is hundreds to go through so bear with me while i get a few up for all that are interested..... And a BIG THANKS to all that have given us support through these last couple of months.... you all know who you are.... ;):D

usspiderweb.jpg

ufaveblur.jpg

usparasol.jpg

ustree2.jpg

thruleaves.jpg

usbigtree.jpg

usbehindtree.jpg

A couple of the rings we had custom designed..... My fave colour is purple and his is red and we both dont like the tradition big boring diamond and gold rings so we went for something that we both loved....

ringsclose.jpg

ringsside.jpg

Congrats swing :D looks like it was a beautiful wedding - looking forward to more pics! Bad luck about the honeymoon.

although i'm not buying it about being rained out :p there's pretty much only one thing you're supposed to do on your honeymoon, and you can do it indoors :p

the wedding was great, best i've been to,

but whats this unofficial photographer thingy, :lol:

i was your 1st offical photographers assistant, :lol:

you should see some of the pics i got before the wedding even got close, :shock:

Next up is the cars......

My Scarlett... which i drove to and from the ceremony.... no one else is allowed to drive my baby!!!!

Scarlett.jpg

Andy's Jane....

Jane.jpg

Beryl the Bush Basher..... now we had an awesome time getting her dirty the night before..... but why you may ask??? Well Scarlett and Jane are our beautiful pristine clean cars.... and Beryl.... like her name suggests is our fun bush bashing, dirt loving, herp spotting baby....

Beryl.jpg

Sammy Jay's Judith....

Judith.jpg

The 'Jeep Eater' Hummer.... courtesy of my work...

Hummer.jpg

The 'Morpheous' Ve Ute.... again thanks to work... I think Steve has some better pics.... care to share lovey???

VeUte.jpg

A pic from Mell..... bit of background on my dress...... the dress maker totally killed it so my mum and i spent hours and hours infront of the sewing machine (note my mum had made a dolls dress in highschool and i had made a wheatpillow and that is the extend of our sewing abilities)..... but we pulled it off..... im very happy with it and i don't give a rats if anyone thought it was dodgey LMAO.... oh and I don't do the white thing......

Cass__Andys_Wedding_146.jpg

Now the famous cross dressing 'Brentwan' (my brother whos name is actually Brendan).... a oong time ago he said if anyone was ever stupid enough to marry me he would wear a dress..... word of warning guys.... women never forget...

Also my gorgeous mum and the real flower girl Maddie who is Andys niece....

fgirlmum.jpg

twanflowergirl.jpg

and not to forget the pic that just about got me run down, the driver that was coming wasn't going to stop, a couple seconds after this pic was taken i had to get off the road very quickly, never did get to talk to the driver about reversing in the wedding car.......

weddingcar6329.jpg

Looks like a match made in heaven
Congrats Cass, you look lovely by the way.
love the purple ute!!!!!!! GO HOLDDEN
love the number plate of the Hummer!!!!
Congrats and hope it lasts a life time

The man that made it all possible... one of my best friends and favourite people n the whole world Chad.... who performed the ceremony for us.... helping me get my bra strap straight as we got out of Scarlett LOL... and then with my lovely husband...

chadandicar.jpg

chadandy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back