Its Over! Wedding Pics.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to you and Andy, Cass :D

You look beautiful, I absolutely love the dress!!! You and your mum did an excellent job for people who haven't done much sewing before! What a shame about the honeymoon.... but welcome back to APS.

Thanks Tempest.... ill never make another dress again!!!!!

Meh we've still got a couple of days in a luxury lodge this weekend in the tablelands and the roads arent closed there so we'll be fine..... but i was sooooo excited about going to the daintree it was a bummer....

This is a pretty crap one of the cake..... Steve can you help me out i know you have some nice ones..... the photographer had got a bit too drunk and his skills went down hill LMAO...... the little statue at the front was a bit of a drama an hour before hand it fell off the table and both the heads broke off... but thanks to my cousin and some super glue all was well....

For those that remember my ill fated cake thread...... one of my workmates ended up making this for me decorated it and everything i am so grateful to her..... and there was no icing.... it was simply mud muffin dipped in chocolate.... so there was hard chocolate all the way around the outside and it was awesome..... and she made 120 for 50 guests so theres heaps in the freezer!!!!!! anyone want cake???? LOL

cakepics.jpg

your bro looks erm....

pretty?
lol

congrats on the wedding! you must have felt sooo happy during oh, and after hehe
i can wait till i get married... im gonna not do the white thing either, ill have a beach wedding, ahhhh i can see it now...

have fun wit the new hubby :p

-Nat ;)

this photographer was also drunk, but at least he could still stand up, go dish...................

cake6388.jpg

cake6387.jpg

cuttincake6394.jpg

Thanks sweetie....

I and Dish was the artist responsible for the fabulous painting behind us... that was our engagment present from him and hangs in our lounge room....

But the end of the night really topped it off.... apart from the fire dancing and toad whacking..... Chad and I got busted stealing road work signs at 3am on the way home and got our butts fined by the cops.... but the cop did the stupid thing of argue legalities and morals with my mum.... resulting in us not getting home until just on four.... WOOHOO LMAO

Thanks Jen :D those flowers were a last minute thing cos the florist i had had my order with lost my order so then didnt order the lissys in!!!!!!! so i went to the old lady down the road and she did such a great job.... there are snap dragons, lilies, lissys, ivy, some weird sticks, native orchids and all sorts of pretty things in there....

Nightowl this is for you..,... ;) there is better pics coming though....

behindhugs.jpg

haha, as much as marriage is a spiders web that you cant escape (thanks to second photo for metaphor) you two look really happy, the best couple. its refreshing to see what looks like real love, not that white dress traditional stuff that you fork over thousands of dollars for. congratulations!

Welldone Guys. Your dress is gorgeous.And love the wedding cake. Hope your lives are filled with happiness together.

Hahaha Shane theres other pics coming that you can see better dont worry.....

Thanks again trouble ;)

LOL Leigh....... yes tradition doesn't mean true love..... making your own traditions does (courtesy of my fathers speech ;))

Thanks sockbat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back