New Jungle Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indicus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, i finally finished my out door Jungle enclosure....
Complete with pond, misters and heating...they should do quite well in there.
I not only had to plant out the enclosure; some what like a Rainforest;
but ended up putting in a heap of pot-plants around the enclosure; with peanut shell compost...
mostly so the in the heat of the day; the spinklers can go on and soak everything; to give the area a high humidity.
Polly Tank; so no rust or re-painting; which with the price of hardware these day's
will save some cash in the future....
The most expense was in the mesh; which is called 'super-mesh'....powder-coated stainless steel.
I'm about to start an enclosure for Indicus (yes; i'm finally going to get some lol)...thanks mate ;)
40 000 litre Polly Tank; which when finished; will allow me to swim with them....be neat to watch them hunt
underwater....be my new excuse not to answer the phone....lol
Hope this give's you a few other idea's for out-door enclosures....cheers Tree 8)

Attachments

• Picture 805.jpg
    Picture 805.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 452
  • Picture 794.jpg
    Picture 794.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 362
  • Picture 816.jpg
    Picture 816.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 336
Here's a few inside shots.....
All that's left to do is add one or to more hides (with inspection doors)
a few more crows nests; orchids... and wola!!! ;)

Attachments

• Picture 811.jpg
    Picture 811.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Picture 812.jpg
    Picture 812.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 324
Looks really great . i'm soon to move my 11 month old Jungle to a bigger enclosure & that's
given me some ideas , though unfortunately I can't do the outdoors thing in Syd.

How many approx will you house in them ?

Top job Tree. Looks great! :D
The Indicus enclosure sounds like it's going to be impressive too.
"Sorry i missed your call mate, must have been swimming with the Indicus" :lol: :lol:

I cannot express how amazing that is. Just phenomenal!

How much did the whole thing set you back? That would look great with GTPs in it, too! Hahahaha

I am seriously amazed at that.

Looks awesome Tree, all your hard work has paid off. How many Jungles do you intend to keep in there?

Wow!!
Be prepared to have the happiest jungles on earth ay! :)

"Hey Mum, can we make some of these?!?" :rolleyes::p

Nice one Tremain,

The phrase '' if you are going to do something, do it right....'' comes to mind with this one.

I am very jealous of that one mate!

Cheers,

Nick

Great set up You have some very spoilt snakes Im sure they will love it and reward all your effort and cash By giving you hrs of plesure wathching them enjoying their new space.

Nice set up i made an enclosure using a similar mesh the comercial name was "crimsafe mesh " expensive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back