Finally got my Diamond....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackghost

Banned
Reaction score
After 9 months of searching for a male black and white Diamond to go with my yellow Diamond next season, I finally got my hands on one...

Named Mohan, he is 3 years old, about 4-5 foot in length and is a treasure to handle.

This particular coloured black and white are so hard to come by, but after a lot of frustration and searching, I've finally got him....

Last edited:
wow! he is beautiful!!
they are so nice, why are you putting it with a yellow diamond? will it do something with the colours?

Very nice Diamond you have there Ghost. I am also interested in your reasoning for putting him with a yellow.

This is a pic of our yellow below, as you can see she is an absolute stunner. She is the result of a b&w paired with a yellow. The same mother also produced a few hatchies with an orange peel colour...very unusual. So I'm hoping to get some similar results.

As you can see in the pic, she has almost perfect white diamonds and is really white underneath, I believe this has resulted because of her good looking b&w dad.

blackghost

Last edited:
wow, you have such beautiful snakes! can't wait to see how to babies turn out when you breed them! How old and long is your female?

great looking diamond you got there mate :) well done :)

i'd be interested in seeing that snake in your display picture... looks like a stunner!!

wow, you have such beautiful snakes! can't wait to see how to babies turn out when you breed them! How old and long is your female?

Thanks everyone.

She is 2 years old and approx. 4-5 foot in length Vala.

Cant wait to see the hatchies. Good luck.

Wow he is just gorgeous!! He'd go really well with my b&w f/m.... he's a gorgeous boy!!
I can't wait to see updated pics of him and how he goes with offspring!!

Cheers,
Mell

Wow he is just gorgeous!! He'd go really well with my b&w f/m.... he's a gorgeous boy!!
I can't wait to see updated pics of him and how he goes with offspring!!

Cheers,
Mell

Thanks Mel

I've always been inspired by your b&w boy, who is now a girl...lol. But she is absolutely beautiful, so after seeing her, off I went on the hunt and took me 9 months of patience to finally get what I was looking for.

I have also seen that she is now close to delivering some little ones. So make sure you keep us posted as I would love to see what she produces.

And anytime you want to hook up my Mohan for a bit of sexy with your girl, let me know as I would be more then happy (and I'm sure he would be too...lol) to produce what I think would be some absolute gems.

Thanks again Mel...

blackghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back