Central Netteds, THEY ARE THE CUTEST!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mertle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to show you my two Netteds now they are settled in.

Even tho they live for about 3 years or so, they are soo cute that i think everyone should have them!

They are always up to something and very entertaining to watch,

Hope you like my pic!! Bonnie and Clyde are their names :D

I would love to get another female soon too, so anyone out there have one for sale in SA??

img_0583-20071208-113008.jpg

i have had netteds live for up to 8yrs, they were still breeding at 6yrs old. look after them and they are such a rewarding and entertaining species. they make great pets to, had one that was super tame used to get him out all the time what a great lizard, should have heaps of eggs soon.

yes i have a trio that are over 5 years ,and they are so affectionate towards each other .

were did you get the 3 or four years bit from ?

I was told by a few people that they are short lived species, but now I am very happy to hear they live longer! Mine are about 3/4 grown? And yeah Levis04 i would be interested in something older than a hatchie that could live in with the two I have at the moment!!!

mayb the 3-4 years is there life in the wild and they live longer in captivity because we supply them with plenty of food and etc, and no competition and stuff mayb?? just a thought, great to here they live longer aswell, they are cute

They're really cool mert! I have wanted some ever since I saw them at Sydney Wildlife World. They look very entertaining to watch!!!

they are so adorable!
can they go in with beardies or is that a no no?

This is their temporary home while we are in the selling house and moving stage, once settled I will be building a cabinet to house them and my beardies and a snake, like a wall unit.

I also have a tub for them with a mesh top so they can go outside for real sunlight, kept shaded also so they don't burn and never on super hot days!!!

Thanks for the kind remarks too!

Ohh and yeah, my beardies would think Christmas lunch arrived if I put them in with the netteds!

img_0578-20071208-152542.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back