Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG NOT ZIGGY :(, so sorry to hear chris. She was your faviouret so I can imagine how you feel :(. This is why I don't use light cages. They are most times more risky than not having one. :(

Sorry to hear Chris, I lost a Bredli in exactly the same way, I know how you feel. Chin up soon...

oh you poor bugger,thats happened to a few peoples lilttle pythons.
rest well ziggy

sorry to here mate i lost my md from a nerve virus last month now sir joe and steve are lookin after them

When Ziggy came into my life, I was absolutely terrified of her. Then the cute little bugger won over my heart. Today is a very sad day. THANK YOU ZIGGY FOR TEACHING ME TO APPRECIATE AND LEARN TO LOVE SNAKES. You have left a hole in my heart. RIP darling girl...

Hey Chris

I know you will never replace Ziggy and how sad you must feel
Please PM me .. I could have something that might brighten your xmas

Sandee :)

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

( PM sent Bredlislave )

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that..

This happens so so often, I just don't get why people use light covers, none of the biggest breeders in NSW use them for this reason...

Its a hard lesson to learn mate, but do away with them from now on.

This is what confuses me with reptiles : Everyone contradicts each other.

I had light cage covers, because I was under the impression that I was doing the correct thing - to prevent the animal from burning themself.

Then I get told to not use them - I can't win.

What animals of any species do to us. Dogs, Cats, Reptiles, birds etc.... They play such an important part in our lives, to lose one is like losing another family member. They have there funny ways just like humans do. Very sad indeed.

My thoughts go out to you and I am just so sorry to hear of your loss. Ziggy everyone knew from the pics you have posted!!

Bloody reptile!!

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back