Facebook..?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh i know this one-its an emo, means emotional, all thos little geeks who htink they are cool and dress up in black clothes with makeup and listen to simple plan and whinge about how bad their lives are and how their parents hate them...they are a bunch of sissies who need to toughen up!!!

Facebook is great. My Myspace has been neglected since I've signed up, and it is alot better for finding old friends and great for sharing photos. Such a better design too, the plain pages are a definite plus.

I just have Myplace. If I like you I invite you over and show the albums over a cuppa or I come over to Yourplace. Lot more fun.

trouble is theres a new Facebook (by another name) sprouting up at least every week. I seem get these hotmail messages from people I dont (or barely) know that they have added me to some new netbook / facebook / myspace / outerspace whatever and if you click to try and see just who the hell these people are.. you have to sign up yet another time wasting site :rolleyes:
MissB said: I just use Facebook to keep in contact with friends
:rolleyes: really? I thought they were basically used to troll for 'physical liasions' :lol:

I'm not single. I don't need to troll for physical liasons :D

But I'm sure there are plenty of desperados using MySpace/Facebook etc for that purpose :rolleyes:

facebook is like myspace for adults....

i still won't use it tho...
i hate all those crappy things that dont let you view peoples photos without signing up.
its why i use flickr.... that way my friends can view my photos, without joining.
plus it offeres more space than myspace/bebo/facebook (unlimited gig!)

also i hate all that comments and "about me" crap...
if you know me, you know that, if you don't know me, i don't want you too!

[video=youtube;07Ndh2y0m8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Ndh2y0m8E[/video]

Facebook, Netlog, mySpace, MSNspaces etc :lol: when does it end??
Don't people have jobs to go to instead of creating 'blogs" of what they had for breakfeast today etc etc and adding enough garish flashing psychedelic lights and stuff on their pages to male even RH jealous ? :rolleyes:

What ever happened to talking to each other in person.
/uncle arthur voice ON
Kids these days ...
/uncle arthur voice OFF

dont get me started :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back