Children's pytrhons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boa87

Reaction score
Hi All.

First post and looking for some advice on children's pythons.

Do they make a good beginner snake? Currently keep a royal python and corn snakes.

Do they have a good temperament and any other tips.

Cheers

Lol I hope your not in Australia! :p

But yes childrens are often recommended for a first snake because of their placid temperaments, but any snake is capable of being a little snappy. Young snakes can be a pain to get feeding too but if you buy one thats already taking dead mice you shouldnt have a problem :)

Yes, most people recommend Children's pythons as beginner snake because they are smaller and from what I know most have a good temperament, mine doesn't but that's just my one

Thanks for the advice.

No i'm not in Australia but i wish i were:)

Hey Boa,

yea great beginner snake mate. Like any snake, some can be a bit snappy when young, but most will grow out of it... All the Anteresia's are nice snakes, check out Stimmi's and Spotted's before you decide on a childreni...

Hi bonustokin.

Had a look at spotties, anthills and stimmi's, Most are difficult to find here in the UK.

Well i will be ordering 2 children's tomorrow, And i will see if i can find any of the others in the future

Cheers

huh?

Is it just my computer, or is the **** "*****" sensored for everybody?!

pretty crazy.

It seems they are now censoring the 5 letter **** meaning 'ones offspring'.

I didn't think we had that sort of problem on here, and I would have thought there was a way to at least only censor the whole ****, not when it makes up part of a ****.....

What? Its now sensoring the 4 letter 'thing' that are made up of letters - ie Microsoft do a program you type letters with by the same name. Me thinks it might actually be a bug in the script somewhere...

What? Its now sensoring the 4 letter 'thing' that are made up of letters - ie Microsoft do a program you type letters with by the same name. Me thinks it might actually be a bug in the script somewhere...

Methinks someone is hacking and having a damn ball :lol:

**** ***** **** **** ***** :rolleyes::lol:

**** W O R D
***** C H I L D

wow, wierd.

and back on topic...

they make a good beginners snake due to their relative placid temperment (of course there are cranky ones out there) and small size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back