Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eladidare

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
this is our biggest male bhp, he only eats once every 9 months...;)

Attachments

• snake_mw.jpg
    snake_mw.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 503
Rofl, awesome pic! that gorgeous kid looks like a very happy meal for a hungry snake ;)
how cute

lol that is an awesome pic, looks like the lil guy was having a great time :p the bhp's wonder *** is happening by the looks of it too lol

How would you explain the injury at E.D. if the snake decided to try the food item out? I'm not going to say anything because I don't know the nature of your BHP.. Cute kid :)

mmmm...that's the most expensive "prey item" that I've ever seen :)

that is the funniest picture!!!
gosh that is a cute kid!

i personally don't think that is really responsible, i dont have kids but i don't think i would do something like that. i guess that's why scrubbies are on class 2.

i personally don't think that is really responsible, i dont have kids but i don't think i would do something like that. i guess that's why scrubbies are on class 2.

:rolleyes: there had to be one

hmmmm, do you mean like this psycho scrubby here? ;)
we breed scrubbies mate and none of ours bite!
and also, do you honestly think we would put our little snake wrangler in harms way?! :rolleyes:

and as method said, "theres always one"..... :lol:

Attachments

• matt_scbp.jpg
    matt_scbp.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 159
How would you explain the injury at E.D. if the snake decided to try the food item out? I'm not going to say anything because I don't know the nature of your BHP.. Cute kid :)

all good mate:D
our bhp has a beautiful nature mate theres no way i'd have done it otherwise

Classic photo, mate! Love the psycho scrubbie, too. About time someone stuck up for them!! Beautiful animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back