Miss Erwin & The "Nursery"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsshep77

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well today we finally got the "Nursery" finished and all we got left to do is get some heat cord and more click clacks!! We found the sistema click clacks at K-mart for $4.99..... that's the cheapest I've seen them anywhere!

So I took some photo's of the finished room and I'm now wishing I'd taken some before I started because it doesn't look like I've done alot but BELIEVE me I have worked really hard over the last 2 weekends.....

Anyway today we were finishing off the last big shelving and Miss Erwin was finally using her nesting box **yahoo** so I have taken a pic of my gorgeous girl and a couple of the "Nursery".... I hope you enjoy!

We are getting soooooo excited now as she's getting very close!

Attachments

• Erwin 099.jpg
    Erwin 099.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 92
  • Erwin 097.jpg
    Erwin 097.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Erwin 098.jpg
    Erwin 098.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 100
that looks great, it must feel good to know all your hard work has paid off and it looks so nice,

miss erwin is looking right at home,

can't wait for the call to let me know she has a surprise for you,

not bad mate not bad at all. did it take long to build?

that looks great, it must feel good to know all your hard work has paid off and it looks so nice,

miss erwin is looking right at home,

can't wait for the call to let me know she has a surprise for you,

I can't wait to make the call!!! :D
Yes she is making herself right at home in there... and in the full length pic you can just see her inside the opening!! I am sooo exhausted after the last 2 weekends but it's an awesome feeling that I'm pretty much ready for the little arrivals!!

not bad mate not bad at all. did it take long to build?

Nutta I didn't build the enclosure, that was thanks to Logan & Allana but the shelves we actually bought from Crazy Clarks all up for under $100 and it took us about 30mins to put each one together!

Nutta I didn't build the enclosure, that was thanks to Logan & Allana but the shelves we actually bought from Crazy Clarks all up for under $100 and it took us about 30mins to put each one together![/quote]
good idea

yeah we have just stabalised the 2 narrower ones by bolting them together and now we just have to route a heat cord through them all by just drilling holes and feeding it through. All done and inexpensive!!

We are extremely happy with the design!

yeah we have just stabalised the 2 narrower ones by bolting them together and now we just have to route a heat cord through them all by just drilling holes and feeding it through. All done and inexpensive!!

We are extremely happy with the design!
how much did u save? like how much do racks cost usally?

how much did u save? like how much do racks cost usally?

Well I have seen them around for as little as $350 right up to the new slitherin racks for $1600+
So yeah under $100 is cheap hehe!!

Wicked, thats a nice diamond, how big is she?
shes gunna have some nice offspring

Thank you and she has an awesome temperament! She is 8ft now and we are hoping for gorgeous offspring!

great looking enclosure. Looking forward to giving my snakes bigger enclosures at the end of the week

Thanks Dan... why the end of the week???

Well Done Mell.

Thanks Dee. We told you that Tiny would be spoilt hehehe!!

Yes I will be selling most of the hatchys and they'll be needing new homes so if you send me a pm (to remind me) then we can talk more then!

Thanks Snake Pimp!!

My gosh she is getting huge... her belly is sooo fat and lumpy.... it's getting exciting!!
I'm up to Day 17............... :)

nice looking snake room. I particularly like that tall snake enclosure / cabinet.

Thanks Colin It's pretty cool... and the fact that the door on the front is a full length door is FANTASTIC... it makes cleaning etc sooo much easier!
Logan & Allana built that one!
It's meant to be Tiny's (our male diamond) but since it's easier to get into we put Miss Erwin in it so we had better access to her and the eggs! So far it's proved very convenient!

It stands at 1800 high and 600 x 600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back