Look who strolled by

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was sitting in my office about 15 minutes ago, when this guy came casually strolling in the door like he owned the place. What a thrill, he was so placid and not really bothered about being handled. He was released immediately after the photos were taken in the bush reserve behind me, presumably where he came from.

I have seen a very big male on two occasions in the reserve now, but haven't been able to get a pic yet.

Lace Monitor, Varanus varius.

Attachments

• Lacey1.jpg
    Lacey1.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Lacey2.jpg
    Lacey2.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Lacey3.jpg
    Lacey3.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Lacey4.jpg
    Lacey4.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 67
Nice, wish i could get some company like that when im working from home

I love the third pic... it's like "Hey Dude, so whats to drink"...... hehehehe!!!
That's soooo cool!!

Haha thats crazy it would be mad working and seeing one of them coming into the door. Thanks for sharing the pics mate.

It was probably a bit stingy of me, I should have offered him a drink, but it's a bit early in the day.

i had a goat stroll into my house, and down the hall way.. uninvited

IMGP0415.jpg

IMGP0418.jpg

IMGP0425.jpg

HAHAHA the goat looks like he's thinking "What the hell are YOU doing here" hehehehe!!

Hmmmm yeah you should have offered him adrink Mrmikk he might have stayed for dinner too hehehe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back