Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything back from rspca or npws (nsw offices) ?
The abc is waiting to hear a comment or some sort of feedback from one of these authorities before it runs with a story..

Man this guy is crazy, that poor snake far out!
we should leave a comment on the video linking to this forum or create our own video saying how unbelievably stupid this guy is for catching it in such a irresponsible way then include George the snakeman in the name so that every one who looks up or watches this video will see our video attached to it.
/sigh I hate that people can actually think they are doing something good by handling an animal this way…
argh this guy is crazy but I do like his sense of fashion :p
Maybe he should give up on snake catching and start making his own fashion brand of snake man uniforms he would make heaps :p also its funny how he tries to give the guy a hi-5 and he didn’t give him one :p and what was with the gorilla imitation and the crying... far out its just catching a snake.... and the fact that they thanked the snake for tolerating it in the credits, I mean what is the snake going to care if some one said thank you to it if its been horribly injured.....
Maybe the doctors giving him his operation that he mentioned should treat him like he treated the snake.
Just thought I would leave my thoughts it’s a bit long so its probably all mixed around

Nothing ever seems to actually get done about these sort of things :(

Last edited:
HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT REST UNTILL HE IS SACKED/FIRED FOR CRUELTY TO SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!UNLESS I AM VERY TIRED!!!!!!!!! BUT I AM TOO YOUNG TO DEAL WITH THAT STUFF SO I WILL HAVE TO LEAAVE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swaer i almost cried when he simply threw it around his neck! i am discusted!!!!!!!!and out raged!!!

I wanted that pour snake to bite those two idiots so bad. the two so called snake catchers in this clip should not even be able to look at pictures of snakes in books let alone be in a 100 mile radus of any reptile

Too Many Browns

Personally one less brown couldn't do any harm. They have even turned up on the gold coast beaches recently. I'm talking surfers paradise. I think what is needed is a brown snake cull. Before you get all defensive, remember that the red bellie black populatuion is serverely lowered due to cane toads. I'm only talking a once off. If it does not happen things could be pretty bad in years to come.
Ragin

What a moron.
His tacky cloying for celebrity is almost as sad as his treatment of the snake :(

Haha i was about to make a comment about those boots :lol:
NANANANANANA
...S
...n
man
...e

The funniest thing is even though they dont take much care of the snake they still let it get in position where it can bite them.

Last edited:
"Personally one less brown couldn't do any harm. They have even turned up on the gold coast beaches recently. I'm talking surfers paradise. I think what is needed is a brown snake cull. Before you get all defensive, remember that the red bellie black populatuion is serverely lowered due to cane toads. I'm only talking a once off. If it does not happen things could be pretty bad in years to come.
Ragin"

If you honestly think red bellies significally reduce the brown population, you should be culling the toads.

Culling any native reptile would set the publics view on reptiles back another 50 years.

Shame you can't do a rewind & edit there raginreptiles . Not a very well thought out post I feel.

Not much sense in your post raginreptile. For one browns are venturing into inhabited areas such as beaches as humans have destroyed their natural habitats. And for two i agree with dpeica.

Culling any native reptile would set the publics view on reptiles back another 50 years.

Personally one less brown couldn't do any harm. They have even turned up on the gold coast beaches recently. I'm talking surfers paradise. I think what is needed is a brown snake cull. Before you get all defensive, remember that the red bellie black populatuion is serverely lowered due to cane toads. I'm only talking a once off. If it does not happen things could be pretty bad in years to come.
Ragin

The habitats of the two snakes barely overlap, a culling of brown snakes if even practically possible will only benefit the rodent population. What a ridiculous post.

i agree wit Trouble strange thing to post on a forum devoted to pythons AND SNAKES.

I don't doubt that you mean what you say ragingreptile , that doesn't mean it makes any sense though.

You are a dead set unit. Your fist post was uninformed dribble, but the second removed all doubt of your ingorance and stupidity. Your frequenting the wrong site, im sure theres a cat lovers site where youd be most welcome.
Unfortunately natural selection isnt overly efficient, if it was we wouldnt have to deal with muck like this.
Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back