Wildlife World in Syd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natrix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I went to wildlife world at Darling Harbour in sydney today.
Great collection of snakes including-----
scrubbies
jungles
Bredli's
BHP
woma's
Olive
diamonds
Taipans
king browns
Browns
RBB's
Broadheaded's
death adder's
Brown tree snakes.
The enclosures are spacious & well kept & all the animals looked in really good health.
They also have a good lizard & invertibrate collection + the more cute & cuddlies.
Their Diamonds are particularly impressive.
Overall i'd say it's worth the $28 entry.

I went to wildlife world at Darling Harbour in sydney today.
Great collection of snakes including-----
scrubbies
jungles
Bredli's
BHP
woma's
Olive
diamonds
Taipans
king browns
Browns
RBB's
Broadheaded's
death adder's
Brown tree snakes.
The enclosures are spacious & well kept & all the animals looked in really good health.
They also have a good lizard & invertibrate collection + the more cute & cuddlies.
Their Diamonds are particularly impressive.
Overall i'd say it's worth the $28 entry.

Two of those Olive pythons are mine.

i went a few months ago, great enclosures. i expected more tho. they did a good job giving all the animals zoo quality megarays, and aesthetic enclosures.

i took photo's tho.. ;)

IMGP0083.jpg

IMGP0075.jpg

IMGP0070.jpg

IMGP0057.jpg

IMGP0055.jpg

IMGP0051.jpg

IMGP0043.jpg

IMGP0039.jpg

IMGP0038.jpg

IMGP0035.jpg

IMGP0031.jpg

IMGP0033.jpg

IMGP0029.jpg

IMGP0024-2.jpg

IMGP0020.jpg

IMGP0017-1.jpg

IMGP0014.jpg

IMGP0012.jpg

IMGP0009.jpg

IMGP0006.jpg

IMGP0004.jpg

Good shots Kirby . when you say you expected more , what do you mean exactly ?

Good shots Kirby . when you say you expected more , what do you mean exactly ?

whenever i post about this place i get questioned on this exsact quote. i went thinking it was huge, and had 'everything' as everybody talked it up so much. the place was tiny, and they did a great job at fitting alot in, whilst still keeping reasonable sized enclosures.

i expected it to be bigger, and alot more animals from what people were saying. you walk through the place in 10 mins flat. and there not much to 'do'

i would have to see the beardie enclousure a little more sorted. with one beardie taking the heat, while the rest whimpered under a heirachy out of site..

its obviousely got fantastic behind the scenes work, and the animals all looked alright. (the 'display' beardie didnt look all that healthy... droopy, saggy thing)

glad you liked the photo's i had the dodgy camera tho...

whenever i post about this place i get questioned on this exsact quote. i went thinking it was huge, and had 'everything' as everybody talked it up so much. the place was tiny, and they did a great job at fitting alot in, whilst still keeping reasonable sized enclosures.

i expected it to be bigger, and alot more animals from what people were saying. you walk through the place in 10 mins flat. and there not much to 'do'

i would have to see the beardie enclousure a little more sorted. with one beardie taking the heat, while the rest whimpered under a heirachy out of site..

its obviousely got fantastic behind the scenes work, and the animals all looked alright. (the 'display' beardie didnt look all that healthy... droopy, saggy thing)

glad you liked the photo's i had the dodgy camera tho...

Fair enough.
In terms of 'Australian' herps though , I thought it was better than Taronga zoo or Aus Rep Park.
They had 3 juvie beardies running around today , all very active & healthy looking.
You must have ran through if it only took 10 mins . I was there for over an hour & I didn't even
really check-out the marsupials & butterfly aviary & various desert rats etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back