Dragon identification

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, the past week I spent out on some chicken farms doing experience for my unviersity course.. on one of the days I went out to my uncles farms, and found this little guy.. Have no idea what he is, any ideas? Over the week I didnt see too many other reptiles.. just a large bearded dragon basking on the road and a red bellied black, also basking on the road. no pictures of either unfortunately.

Dragon1_by_xshadowxv.jpg

Dragon2_by_xshadowxv.jpg

either a mountain dragon or jacky dragon

Where about was the photo taken (nearest town)..its definately an Amphibolurus

Cheers,
Scott

This guy was near Millmerran/Pittsworth area... west of Toowoomba. Thanks for the replies!

I'd say a Burns also, they look similar to Gilbert's but have the crest on the head.

Simone.

You mean there is actually a living animal in Millmerran? I thought that place was like the moon!

Lol, I didnt mind it out there, actually! heap of wildlife, especially birds (im a bird nut.. theres princess parrots, red wings, sulphur cresteds, galahs, corellas etc out there...), saw a large beardie, red bellied black, this lil guy pictured here, and my uncle said he see's a lot of snakes; tigers, red bellieds, browns (came across a brown while i was there last week, actually)

Lol, I didnt mind it out there, actually! heap of wildlife, especially birds (im a bird nut.. theres princess parrots, red wings, sulphur cresteds, galahs, corellas etc out there...), saw a large beardie, red bellied black, this lil guy pictured here, and my uncle said he see's a lot of snakes; tigers, red bellieds, browns (came across a brown while i was there last week, actually)

Princess Parrots? do you regularly see them there?

-H

burns dragon going on the head shape and white under the bottom lip
drippin

dragon ID

I keep jacky's, mountain dragons and burns dragons and as far as I can tell it looks like a burns dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back