Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i feed him a kid a week do u think hes a little overweight.
i just like to see the fear in the kids eyes when they finally realise what they r in for

Holy s...

I thought 'Fluffy' was the longest snake in the world, that looks like it might be the heaviest!

Great pic eladidare.
Beautiful BHP and child (very cute), he looks very very happy.
Keep the great pics coming.

Ignore the negative posts, i seem to always cop a flaming when i've posted pics of my snakes with my kids.
Each to their own i belive.
It looks like your son has a great passion for snakes. Alls i can say is keep educating kids about reptiles, so they grow to have a healthy respect for them.

lector that snake slash beast you have there should be in the world record books

now i have forgotten what i was going to say about the topic of the thread!

dang it

Did your scrubbys allways have a good temperament? Ive got a young male thats allways really defensive and doesnt want to calm down. Nice pics by the way, and you have some beautiful snakes

Did your scrubbys allways have a good temperament? Ive got a young male thats allways really defensive and doesnt want to calm down. Nice pics by the way, and you have some beautiful snakes

when our scrubbies hatched they where all bitey and striking as usual as all hatchoes but with gentle handling and regular handling they settle down great and we also never head our snakes

They would have to be some of the biggest snakes i have ever seen. I must admit they are quite beautiful.

Ok so theres a risk oh the kid getting bitten
Sure
It could have been avoided IF he did get bitten
But theres just as much chance, (if not less chance) of that happening
As a kid falling over at school where its supposed to be a
"safe enviroment" and cracking they're head on the conrete
Happened to my mates Sister the other week
Let the man go
He knows what he's doing and he seems nothing but a good father
Having said that, do watch the wrong people don't see the pic man
theres always gunna be that one person whose spiteful and does more drastic things then just post a negative comment
and beautiful snakes, especially like the olive
tops!

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA LMAO
I tried that kinda pic with a few cats, didnt work either

Bouncer: our biggest is only 2.5 - 3m long.
Doctor08: sorry man, no eggs this year.
Greebo: haha

That snake is a tank!

Look at the kids eyes while he's sitting next to it...he looks so bloody excited. Love it.

eladidare, thanks for the added pics.

Wonder how many of you guys are trying to put you .*****ren in with their snakes to get good photos? Come on, we know you're trying.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back