cant find 10mm plastic glass tracking

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herpie boy

Banned
Reaction score
can anyone help me find any 10mm glass tracking in melbourne ,bunnings doesnt have any in my area only 5mm........thanks all

I am not sure if you can get the 10mm tracking in the plastic sliding variety, For the thicker, heavier glass you usually have to go with the metal ball bearing enabled styles, Google it, as there is a couple of brands available (but more then likely you will have to buy it through a glazier)

i work at bunnngs. We dont stock it but i think if you go to the special orders desk they can get it in for you

I use aluminium track for heavier glass.Its about the same price as plastic.

a couple of my mates have the 10mm which they got from bunnings a while back they just cant find it anymore.thanks for the ball bearing idea i will check it out.

a massive 3 banker ,each encloser is 4ftx3ftx3ft .i got given the glass which is cut to size and would have cost a fortune so im pretty keen to use it, just waiting on the track. thanks again everyone

Gimie a call or somthing (pm) and come over check out the glass i was telling ya about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back