Talk about anything!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've recently met a girl. i have a good feeling about it, i think it's going somewhere. also, all the work i produced at work today was really good and my boss commented about it."

I'd offer congratulations but i just dont think they are in order
But good on you tiger

I just tried to feed my big gal since she just shed but she still not interested. I forgot about Bundy hiding in the box, not really expecting him because he is in shed but he smelt the rat eh? Twitching nose comes out and pinches Opals' rat - she didn't want it anyway so I pulled his box out and let him have the rat

my dog got out her op about a hour ago,and all whent well,shes going to b a 3 legged dog for a while,im picking her up tomoz and she has meds to take dam,....

Erin_Jane eats to much Nutella...

It's next to her bed with a *******n

Go beardy boy...

But remember " if it's not on....it's not on"

Ben

Erin says i have to stop before i take this too far and get another infraction:(

Would love to offer some advice though:lol:

Ben

Ben's gone home to bed with the request that I don't post anything that contradicts what he has said, and that I don't post anything embarrassing about him...

Soooooo....

What can I think of??? Truth is, I can't really think of anything and at the moment I'm trying my best to be a good girl so that he'll let me move in... I even did the dishes and he knew straight away what I was up to!!!

Ben... if you read this and I find out you've given 'advice' to a 12 year old, I'll come up with some form of punishment... like never cooking chicken again coz it's your favourite!

By the way Benjamin, the nutella isn't next to my bed any more... I moved it in a effort to impress you with my attempt at cleanliness, it's now on the coffee table :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back