thoughts??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nervous

Reaction score
just wondering your thoughts brought as a diamond a few months ago.

PC122764.jpg

PC122763.jpg

cheers
ben...

I'm sure people will argue till the cows come home as to what exactly he is but either way, it's a lovely looking python...

thanks guys
just needed some feed back , nice and quick replys aswell thanks

cheers
ben.....

mungus it is a male he's about 4 foot and is about 3.5 yrs old age is what was told by the other onwer

oooh very nice looking diamond.
bet you are happy with that one!

I can't believe there is any debate by this, it IS DEFENITELY a diamond pyhton, just the markings around the neck area are a little disorientated.

Congrats on the buy nervous!

LOL

Ohh... Im staying away from this one..

Its halarious to see all the experts though..

going by pugslys beliefs, there are only 2 pure local diamonds in existance................the rest are intergrades

Oh no, I hope you can still return it...That is definitely not a Diamond.
It is in fact a Bearded Dragon (Pogona Vitticeps)

I admire the courage of people who post pictures of their diamonds on this site..

I find it amusing that anyone ,that doesn't agree with an animal NOT being a diamond, automatically bag out those that believe them to be Port Mac Carpets. Most of the time they are port mac carpets as well, but no one wants to believe they have an "integrade" they are just a mungrel hybrid. Port Mac Carpets (integrades) are a highly underated snake due to the silly 'integrade' terminology they were stupidly given many years ago. I personally have a pair of integrades and they are great animals. There is a lot of variation to the colours, have great temperament and are extrmely hardy. JMO

Yours is a lovely snake either way Ben.

Cheers
Daz

Beautiful python mate! Stunning animal! I want a snake exactly like that one day. ( when i have the room)

Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back