Some new pics of Happy the booz drinker?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics punja any chance of a pic of his pool?

Yeah, it would be hard to just give it up,
But when my mate was doing these deals, it was to help repopulate Freshies in an area where their numbers had diminished, so it was like a conservation program used with local people

making them recognise people as a constant food source, then letting them off in the wild. captives dont go back into the wild, well rarely. i dont think this was the case...

Freshies cant eat a human? Johnstons could give you a nasty flesh wound, but nothing serious, theyre fish eaters and eat small aquatic animals, such as yabbies, turtles and things, maybe the occasional small mammal or reptile to close to the waters edge, but again, they could bring you down, they would never see humans as a food source

I think Kirby means that they will learn to associate a person with food so if released and they come across a human they might think "Awesome! I'm about to get some food thrown to me" and perhaps start heading towards them

making them recognise people as a constant food source, then letting them off in the wild. captives dont go back into the wild, well rarely. i dont think this was the case...

i saw a show once where they train captive tigers to hunt in Africa by slowly introducing them to bigger prey until they could kill wilder beast dont know why they would relsise them in Africa theo

dont know why they would relsise them in Africa theo

That perticular subspecies of Tiger (South China) is extremely endangered, and it is much easier to protect them if a controlled population is outside of China.

yeah but still, they have had "controlled" introduced species in australia and look how thats going.
Im not saying not to just throwing out a fact
Couldnt a tiger out compete for food with some animals?

Awsome croc, wish i could keep one. Any chance of getting some pics of his enclosure/pool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back