New Jungle Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Joel. I am going to start phase 3 today, I'm not quite sure what phase 3 is yet but it sounds as though I know what I am doing.

Hi Ashley,

Phase 3 is just before Phase 4 and just after Phase 2:D hope that helps and good luck!!!!

Joel

Thanks Joel, as long as it doesn't go past phase 10 I don't mind, I don't want to have to take my socks off to count any further :)

Hi Ashley,

Phase 3 is just before Phase 4 and just after Phase 2:D hope that helps and good luck!!!!

Joel

Haha; your a great help Joel :lol:
Looking really good Ashley....i can see you being busy for sometime now you've started ;)
Phil; they are really easy to keep clean; hose and scrub etc.....you have to put in drainage.
Due to landscaping mine; i'll have to spot clean; and top dress when needed.
You could have a simple gravel substraight; a couple large potted plants; a few peachs....
Your cleaning time would be reduced to all but nothing; other then a hose out etc.
Indicus will turn up real soon; so i'm a bit behind the eight ball; with their enclosure....
I'll get a few pictures when i can...
All the best ;)

Well here is phase 4, I decided to bypass phase 3 altogether as it was just too hard to decide what was involved. :)
DSC_0001.jpg

looking good boa, got any idea what your going to put in there?

Toss up between a Mangrove Monitor and some Jungles, probably the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back