Boodaries

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yommy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bewtween the Central and Mid North Coast - NSW
For all the boodarie fans out there, here are some updated pic's of my girl who shed today.
With each shed she becomes more yellow especially around and down through the neck area.
I just love these little guys and hats off to rob and dave for making the available to the hobby.
Though any woma is a great woma.

The male is in shed as we speak so i'll post some of him at a later date. If anyone has some boodarie shots they like to share fell free to post away.

Enjoy and Merry christmas :)

Last edited:
Very plain looking snake (he says muttering words of jealousy) ;) Absolutely gorgeous animal. I can't wait to see the male. Would it be rude to ask what sort of money a pair as beautiful as that would set you back?

very nice, when i decide to get some womas they will be boodaries

They were originally $3400 for the pair. But i believe Rob AKA trueblue is doing them a bit cheaper this season around the $3000 a pair though i'm not 100% you'd have to PM him.
Though these guys are worth every cent and i'd have no issue paying good $$$$ for good animals. And being a smaller sized woma for that species is also a big plus. I rate the boodaries but on saying that their are some stunning tanami's i wouldn't mind aquiring like the pin striped tennant creek ones.....

Can't go wrong with some on these WA's.

re Boodaries

Very nice Yommy,young jason has some from Trueblueand and neil from bulldogwmas saw them,he was very impressed by their colour in real life,got to get some of those he said,look great!

I am sure it is time to step up to the mark ( or may be I should say step down ) and price these similar to other area morhps. I don't think we should be selling these this year at anything dearer than $2000 a pair. I will talk to Rob about this shortly.

Cheers Dave

that's a bargin at that price dave regardless and people will be getting a top locality animal and for $2000 a pair, i will defineatly be getting some more then :) As i said before i'd still pay the original price as i believe they are well worth it.

Very nice!
How old are these mate? (just you mentioned about them being smaller and wondered if they were adults?)

Very nice!
How old are these mate? (just you mentioned about them being smaller and wondered if they were adults?)

she is a juvinile. THese guys are the 1st captive bred from original wild caught parents. They were hatched then end of Nov last year. though they don't grow length wise much just get thick and chunky :)
I have a few friend with tanami's that are the same age but close to double the size.
hope that helps.......

Well the male shed this morning, they are alway 2-3 days apart each time they shed.... strange.
Anyway here are some pic's of the male. He has much thicker bands and is more a tan/brown to the girl.
Rob set me up with a really nice constrasting pair.
Down the track it will be interesting to see what these guys will produce, though i'm in no rush but there should be some nice looking offspring. time will tell :) Exciting times ahead for Boodarie owners........
Enjoy and all the best for 2008.

Last edited:
Very nice Yommy, the Boodaries are a nice looking Woma, I wouldn't mind a pair myself and am still looking for a Ti Tree female for my male.

They are both good looking snakes but iw ould say i prefer the male with the thicker, chunkier bands.
Thanks for sharing.
Dave

I would probably buy a pair at that price but not 3 1/2 grand to be honest.

I am sure it is time to step up to the mark ( or may be I should say step down ) and price these similar to other area morhps. I don't think we should be selling these this year at anything dearer than $2000 a pair. I will talk to Rob about this shortly.

Cheers Dave

I would probably buy a pair at that price but not 3 1/2 grand to be honest.

That's the beauty about our hobby - supply and demand.

At the price i paid i was happy to pay that as i really wanted some WA animals. I still believe they are worth every cent of what i paid for them, and i would pay top dollar if the herp or herps i desired was within what i thought was a reasonable price.

I take my hat off to dave and rob if they offer them for Around the $2000 as this is an awesome price and will make them more availble, so more people can enjoy these guys. And if you do get then chance to obtain some of these boodaries you won't be dissappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back