Puppies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your fave dog?

• Bellebriar Cocker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labridor

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Border Collie

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • German Shorthhaired Pointer

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Welsh Pembroke Corgi

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Boxer

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Aussie Cattle Dog

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Gordon Setter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lhasa Apso

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon-lover

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone It's me again, I'm at Newcastle with my grandmother, pop and my mum's sister. They keep dogs (german shepherds mostly) and they have eight little puppies and these puppies bite and hard too they also eat and dont stop but........ worse they swing off hair! :shock: at first i was like owch!!!! do any of you have puppies i wonna know about the way they act (biteing and swinging off hair too) :)

my neighbour had a puppy german shepard (not now - its adult) she payed a crazy amout of money for it, it was very annoying constantly biting my leg and shorts and following me around. and if didnt have the courage to tell it to go away it would annoy you for hours.

Everything is a game for puppies but they must be trained from an early age. This is especially so for shepherds. I have had shepherds since forever and a good friend of mine breeds them. I would not be without a shepherd! Love em!!

huh funny how dogs act isn't it! here we have about 25-30 dog (NOT KIDDING EATHER) and all are debarked except the 2 grey hounds, poms and the 2 old german shepards, every time i walk up to the fences the bark but they only make little sound.

lol you missed a few breeds of dogs thier lol dragon lover atm we breed am stafs

Im going to be voting for other - I love mastiffs/mastiff x's, and they're kinda not on the list!!

Out of that list, I chose border collie, because they're so good-natured and eager-to-please. But, in my personal opinion, Alaskan Malamutes are the best. :D I've only ever had a Border Collie, a Foxy cross and a Malamute though...

huh funny how dogs act isn't it! here we have about 25-30 dog (NOT KIDDING EATHER) and all are debarked except the 2 grey hounds, poms and the 2 old german shepards, every time i walk up to the fences the bark but they only make little sound.
Thought debarking was illegal?

Dragon lover, where the hell are you from? Ive never heard of that!! Debarking is ridiculous IMO!!!

we dont debark and i dont realy condone it but it not illegal all vets do it most dog breeders that own 10 or more dogs get it done

DEBARKING:shock::shock::evil:

Can't believe it's legal.. Imagine losing the ability to speak cause your talking too loud to your mates..

soft spot for the border collies so that's my choice

alaskan malamutes

why the hell would you buy a dog to debark it ir wrong on so many levels if you want an animal that dosent bark buy a differnt pet DOGS BARK

Debarking is cruel and hideous practice and anyone who does it does not deserve dogs.

Start training those GSDs now. I hope your grandparents dogs are main registered.

I am a Husky person.

We've got a Husky, they are great dogs but the hair drives me insane :evil: And they are also pretty head-strong dogs, we can't take Kataan off leash. He'd run and run, and never come back :lol:

I've also got a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. But my favourite breed by far is the Doberman Pinscher. I had a couple of them growing up and they are just the best dog ever. Getting another Dobie is on my 'one day' list...

I don't like any dogs anymore....we just finished watching "The Breed" Scary!!!!

But seriously.... my fave dog is a Harli Great Dane.... I have a 6 month old boy.... he is just gorgeous!!

we dont debark and i dont realy condone it but it not illegal all vets do it most dog breeders that own 10 or more dogs get it done

That is untrue most dog breeders do not debark and most vets will not perform the surgery well in Victoria anyway,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back