sex my milli's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisek

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey hoping you can sex my milli's im worried i have 2 males they are approx 1.2 years old. Sorry if the pics are a bit crappy best i could do.

Large Gecko at top
Small Gecko at bottom

Cheers
Chris

large.jpg

Small.jpg

Stupid question alert.....how can you tell? :oops:

Bottom one has hemi bulges, top doesn't :)

Are you kidding, look at his balls! Rofl (just before the tail, those two prominant bumps!

Attachments

• Small.jpg
    Small.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 43
Couldn't the bottom one be more mature tho? I know nothing about geckos. [ Can you tell?] If I dont ask I wont learn. Like how old are geckos when mature? Can anyone recommend a good informative book on geckos? Anyone got a shovel.....:oops::rolleyes:

no question is stupid except the one not asked. Geckodan will likely be able to recommend a good book,.

The hemepene bulges on male geckos are quite obvious if you have a female for comparison :)
Its very difficult to tell from that when they are very small though.

they both hatched around same time but one (female) is a bit larger then the other, but it also eat alot more
IMG_1480.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers guys. I did see that the bottom one was bigger but wasn't sure sure about ages etc.:D My homework ? Learn more about geckos! :oops::lol:

thankyou for all your help.

Any ideas what age they start breeding?

Cheers
Chris

at 1.2yrs old they should be able to breed now.... if they were fed up well from hatching.... if not, definitely next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back