Spontaeous Albino Darwin?????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
such an interesting picture with the heart, never seen that before.
hope it does well and interesting reading sdaji's comment.
: )

All i can say is WOW!!! hoping all goes well!

Sdaji...... just brilliant.. that was easily understood

Genetics always gets my head spinning! What an incredible little hatchy though Mark. It's heart looks massive... what happened to the jungle hatchy you mentioned that had the same thing, did it survive? I hope it all goes well for the little one and you are able to keep it hydrated.

What an amazing thread. Thanks for sharing, I had to read sdaji's post about five times. Good luck with the hatchies even the normals (Or are they hets) look a lighter colour, so interesting.

WOW u lucky boy. i am so jealus lol. you going to keep or sell?? or havnt thought about it

Unfortunately the poor thing died an hour ago. As you can see, the enlarged heart was huge and skin color was very very pale in colour.

RIP little fella.

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Oh gee, terrible news it died. Certainly looked like it had some problems, I hope all goes well with the rest of the hatchlings.

how long did it take for the albino to hatch

That's a bummer Mark. Very interesting though hey.
Next time maybe take it over to Raymond's place and he might be able to strap it down onto his operating table (nails in a plank) and do a transplant for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back