piercing gone wrong, need advice.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been tempted to get my nipples done lately.. im kinda assuming they would be the most painful piercing

haha, nipples, sounds like a sensitive part of your body to stamp sterilized metal through, but id try it one day maybe.

ive told my man that if he gets his done ill get mine done... i think hes concerned that i wont leave his alone if he gets them done though haha

Maybee you should get a tattoo next time? of a snake or gecko? lol,I think it will get better,my sister in law got her nose pierced and she had the:( same problem then it went away! good luck and cheers (-:​

i still haven't seen the doc, will eventually though...

also, nipple piercings lead to chains and leather, so be careful Bourbs. ;)

well, wouldn't wanna lose a nipple to some unfortunately rough late night activity... they don't grow back, i hear.

burns like a b***h dunnit jess!

More than virtually anything I've ever felt (with the exception of childbirth - but they give you an epidural for that - no pain relief for piercings!!!)

I wouldn't worry about losing your nip to some rough activity Leigh or Bourbs - mine was so sensitive I jumped a mile if anyone brushed against my front for about six months! :eek: There was no danger of any activity at all! I took it our after 6 months, got the other one done a year later and took that out after 6 months as well! Pretty much all my piercings have gone now (I have had about 8 over the years) and I'm now focussing on my tatts. ;)

i keep losing piercings, maybe tats is the way to go? wait till im 18 either way, and id rather have a good think about it before going ahead.

I've had a few peircings, My belly being the worst for infection, I'd see a doctor
As for tats you need to think long and hard about what you want and weather you can live with it for the rest of your life. Personley i haven't got any thing violent all mine are mellow.

Last edited:
i keep losing piercings, maybe tats is the way to go? wait till im 18 either way, and id rather have a good think about it before going ahead.

Yep, good idea. My rule with tatts is to have a design planned for 6 months before I go ahead with it. I got my first about 2 months after my 18th birthday and am now planning my 5th!

MY nipple was my fav one! but yea it does hurt 4 a few months after, but its a good painLOL

how bout a tattooed nipple? or is that crossing too many boundaries :p? yeh, tats id be careful about, and only something subtle.

I woke up one mornin with a tatt on my hand ,not a good look!!

ive had both nostrils, my septum, tongue, lip, ears and something else pierced... after all those im still nervous about nipple piercing haha

my uncle had Love and Hate burnt off his knuckles when it became uncool, so i don't want to make his stupid mistakes.

how the hell did you wake up with a tatt on your hand? surely you would remember doing it! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back