JasonLs Pinkys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Heres a few of Jasons juvy pinktongues eating snail cut up with scissors,they really like it,little gluttons,he has a few of these left they are in good condition feeding well,thanks to jason luke duke.:)

Last edited:
wow they are so cute :) i might have to give jas a call about them :)

re JasonLs

Yeh they are really cool looking when they are juvys,similar to juvenile she oak skinks ide find in my mums backyard at wollongong just a touch bigger.:)

Poor snails :(

Are you keeping them separately or communally? I kept some communally, which had disastrous results.

JasonLs

Yuk, who had to cut up the snails??? LOL

God starve the lizards fay! No guts no Glory! deshell the buggers then cut them up with scissors,the snails dont mind really ;)

re JasonLs

Poor snails :(

Are you keeping them separately or communally? I kept some communally, which had disastrous results.

Yes Jonno they can fight over food etc,i keep them separate in a rack system,alls good so far touch wood ile see how they progress.:)

re JasonLs

They certainly arn't shy on the tooth eh Zulu, You just need to get a garlic press for those snails ;)

Ime good Chef Jason,no garlic presses here,just the crush and cut method,i watch Jamies Kitchen! :)

re JasonLs

How do you de-shell them?

I shell the snails quietly and efficiantly so as not to wake them up,i have some old carpenters and bing Crosby records playing in the background which slows their metabolism,they are then cut up while they are groggy.:):):)

Do you breed your own snails? Have been thinking about getting some myself but im not sure were to get the snails

by the way they are very nice

Do you breed your own snails? Have been thinking about getting some myself but im not sure were to get the snails

by the way they are very nice

Why not just hunt in the garden for them?

Also, the though of cutting snails up makes me want to vomit!!! :? I know the littl'uns need to eat, but euuwwww!

I shell the snails quietly and efficiantly so as not to wake them up,i have some old carpenters and bing Crosby records playing in the background which slows their metabolism,they are then cut up while they are groggy.:):):)

HAHAHHA Mr zulu you always make me laugh mate. They are really cute and very very tiny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back