Animal Plante 9pm tonight GTP's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks gillsy, I have never seen a doco on these guys. Will have to watch it!

There was a half hour episode on GTP's that was shown about 4 years ago. They covered all sorts of animals but this one episode was on GTP's. I hope it;s the same one, i miss Foxtel:(

Simone.

hehehe I have seen that doco on the cane toad. It is called 'Citizen Cane Toad'. LOL

My foxtel says its on at 10 but thanks heaps i would have missed it

Yeah Simone, its a series on Australian animals with this particular episode on GTP's.

I have an IQ, so i'll be recording it, hopefully i'll be able to transfer it to disc.

Awesome . Thanks gillsy!! ;) I just got foxtel last week :D

I watched that cane toad one a little while ago, was very interesting. Thanks for the heads up gillsy, it will probably be on at 10pm in Queensland.

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/cgi-bi...th+Nick+Baker&fta=1&fox=1&opt=0&time=10.00+pm

Wildlife Down Under With Nick Baker
Broadcast Date: Friday 4 January 2008
Channel: / Animal Planet
Broadcast Time: 10.00 pm
Classifications: Other, G
Timeslot Duration: 30 mins
Official title / weblink if available: Wildlife Down Under With Nick Baker
Nick Baker is hot on the heels of one of Australia's rarest creatures in this episode, as he attempts to locate the beautiful green python. But finding a green snake in a green forest at night (their period of activity) is by no means an easy task.

Yeah forgot to mention that one to.

I'm hoping with the new system I have set up depending on DRM I will be able to translocate to a dvd.

Nice thanks Gillsy mines Set to record also if you could PM me how you record from IQ HDD to DVD.

Thanks.

yeah sorry i may have got the time wrong.

Scag, if it works i'll be using the video out from the IQ into the DVD Recorder.

But as I said it will probably have a DRM streem, if this is the case it wont record, however it is analogue connections not digital so may work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back