Ab King Pro

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armand

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just ordered an AKP this morning and was wondering if anyone here has one and thinks its very helpful or c*ap? When i saw the progran (on channel 177 Foxtel Digital if your interested) and was trying to order one yesterday night but they were so busy it took me 3 hours then i gave up then this morning i gave them 2 rings and finally got through..

my wife wanted one thinking she would get abs like the people on the commercials, i had to rudely inform her it takes more then working out with one of those devices. as long as you use it with a proper diet and exercise plan you should get your desired results

soz didn't mean to sound sarcastic or anything LOL ...... gotta looove late night shopping tv hehe

get to the gym n do it properly i have been body building for a while nothing beats jsut eating healthy n regular exercise

yeah theres no real easy way to do it but gym diet and more gym if u get it don't just use it you have to do a variety of exercises so don't just train your abs train all major muscle groups and eat healthy this sites great helped me a lot just don't get cought up in all the work outs the pros are using keep it simple and constant and you will see results
the sites www.bodybuilding.com

I'm sure it would be of some help to firm up abs. You do need to do an aerobic exercise if you are wanting to loose weight though and cut down on calories.

That sit you posted ace#74 is great been looking for something like that . I'm back at the gym tomorrow to follow through with my new year resolution to get in shape and was wanting a workout to follow.

my husband brought one and it is great for drying cloths on, haven't seen it used for anything else yet.

ha ha trimaco. seemed like a waste of space when i saw it. i can't understand repetitious up and down movements. even treadmills, why not just go for a run/walk, exercise bike? go for a freakin ride. i got pretty fit when i was surfing a few times a week, bit more social too.there is only so much time you should sit in front of a screen.

Abs are 85% diet and 15% exercise

I dont train my abs, just have strict diet.

Woo i love going to the gym but man it stinks like sweat .Its a part of my program for athletics
And i'm really happy caues they really stick out and you can see the lines :D
But umm..i couldnt agree anymore with Scorps ;)

does the ad say u can work out and watch tv and still get results lol and i doubt the people in the ad would have got like that just using it most fitness stuff on tv is a waste of money your better of going to the gym and talking to the trainers get them to show you how to use the machines properly and go from there

Replace empty carbs for starches with a lower carbs content and/or higher vitamin, mineral, protein, fibre content.
White bread for wholemeal or multigrain.
White rice for brown or pseudograins like buckwheat, amaranth or quinoa.
Potato for kumara, pumpkin or parsnip'/carrot. Potato is still good, just watch the way its cooked. Steamed or baked instead of oast or fried. Alternate it with other starchy veg
Buy a fit ball and do ab exercise on it. Plenty of variations with that one. Also use it as a chair whenever you watch t.v. or use the computer and focus on your core.
And cardio as often as you can.

sorry my computer brokw down and i couldnt read these posts but finally it came back and i have rad everything.. thaks for ALL the help from you guys.. and yes i just started the gym but dont want to push it cause i am only 15 (birthday today) and i dont want to injurue myself.. thanks anyway and ill take all hints and knowledge coming from you guys..

cheers

Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, and yes i do have an ab king pro. It does get used, but i also swim and do kickboxing and karate for fitness, the ab king alone wont do it, thats why in very small writing it says, use with balanced diet and excersise.. And my diet is pretty balanced I can eat just as much junk as i do healthy food LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back