Spider id please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

Reaction score
This guy has been living in my bathroom, can anyone tell me what type of spider it is?
Sorry about the bad pic, I really need to learn how to use my camera properly.

Attachments

• 000_1189.jpg
    000_1189.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 132
I feel silly now, didn't know baby huntsmans have spots :)

Yours in an orb sssnakeman, Eriophora sp. from memory.

Dont know about the first one, need a clearer pic.

Cheers
Jordan

It isn't a huntsman, baby huntsmans look like the adults just smaller, this has thinner, longer legs. I've seen them around but don't know what it is.

The one in the first photo has swollen pedipalps (or so it seems) so isn't a baby anything haha.

I thought it looks almost like a Lynx spider or something of the sort. Hornet will know.. Definitely isn't a baby huntsman.

How big is it?

I thought this originally but i wasnt game to have a guess :lol: I think the first critter might be a spitter, Scytodes sp. Not sure but it has that look about it.

Cheers
Jordan

your eyes are playing up there is only 6 LOL in the first pic and there is definatly 8 in the second pic

Giant water spider (Megadolomedes australianus) male.

since we talkin bout spiders
i have a question

i found a baby blue and red spider
like the one in spider man wats it called and are they deadly

i found a couple of blue and red spiders here, they are only small so the chances are that "baby" is actually fully grown

Dansfish4tea (cool name) did it look like a red back but white/blue instead of black? Do you have a picture?

no pic but it was BLUE bodied and RED legs like spider man

will i become spider man if i get bitten

Hmm not sure about that one I would have to see it, as for becoming spidey try it and let us know but i am pretty sure the spidey one was radioactive?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back