for all snake meausuring people

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

this is for people that use snake measuring programs i use one n got 203 cm for one of my coastals what do you get ( the ruler is 30cm)

8aeksqu.jpg

Attachments

• coal.jpg
    coal.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 48
yeh without the program i guess 180 think imighta mesured wrong

I get 182cm by the piece of string method. Now just get him to lie straight for a few minutes, measure him and tell us the answer.....

This is one of my boys. This photo was taken Jan 5th 2007 and he measured 212cm. Now he is much bigger but I just havent gotten around to measuring any of them in a long time. His gf is much bigger then he is but she is also much angrier and faster so she doesnt get measured...

Attachments

• Monty Jan5.2007 212.59cm.jpg
    Monty Jan5.2007 212.59cm.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 65
I get to a fly poo under 190cm by the bent twisty tie method (similar to the piece of string method but since it is a little more rigid it allows you to work on the vertical ie/ computer screen). Did the computer program give you your original length?

sorry 210cm bad mathmatics.... I am drinking after all (please don't confuse this for bad technique, the method is good!)

how does the program measure your snakes length, id be interested to know as i havent measured mine in a while as its too hard on my own

i got 183.06131cm using serpentine widgets' snake measurer

how does the program measure your snakes length, id be interested to know as i havent measured mine in a while as its too hard on my own

waht you need is a dorsal photo of your snake flat with an object next to it. you need to know the length of the object. and then you open the file with the program you set the length of the object and then you click points on the snake going from tail to head folowing the snakes body and it then gives you the length of the snake its very easy

as a newcomer i have to ask the same question as budda, what is the program and how do i get hold of it? it sounds great my girl wont stay in a straight line either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back