HI ALL ! new to this site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boney

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
JUST wanted to say hi to all the fellow members of APS. as you can guess im a new member to this site . ive been having a look for a while and thought i should do the right thing and join up . .... ANYWAY as far as herps go im pretty much into just the ANTARESIAS these days for a number of reasons (hence my site name )... so yeh hope to help out on this topic and get some in return . well thats a tiny bit about me . talk to you all soon cheers .

welcome to APS! I love being a member here. most of the people who use the site are very helpful and friendly. Enjoy :)

HI CHANNI, looks like your into the childrens python group also love your aviator photo. what more could you want from a python hey . !

hehe, me too. I have a spotted python that i love dearly! much better temperament than my psychotic coastal. :p

Welcome 2 the site. Where abouts r u from?

HI CHANNI, looks like your into the childrens python group also love your aviator photo. what more could you want from a python hey . !
Yeah I love the children's pythons we (my sons and I) have two spotteds and a stimsoni

thanks again for the welcome guys , hi redline, im sort of from the newcastle area . what you got in the way of antaresias. ?

hey welcome only antaresia species i have at the moment are a pair of spotteds

HI RYAN AND SCORPS, well scorps nothing wrong with a couple of spotteds you got to start somewhere before you know it you will have 50. Ryan when you need a stimmo ill line something up for you thanks for the welcome

hi there welcome to the site im new to i share your love of them i have four blond macs actually one pair are half spot x blond i find them very placid easy to handle mias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back