Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

symbol

Reaction score
Gday all

Has anyone received anything from the snake ranch this season??? Iam awaiting my new arrival in a few weeks. BHP! Cant wait!

Have ordered a pair of Bredli's. Kane told me he will send picks around the 1st March arrival soon after its a LONG time to wait so excited

When I got my Olive from the in July the delivery was great,I don't live heaps far from Gosford so it was good.The cost of getting it delivered was cheaper than the cost of petrol.

Not yet jess apparently Friday cant wait, they had to wait 15 days for a export permit.

Yeah the 15 day wait is rather annoying. I faxed off my import permit at lunch and got it back within 3 hours on a Friday i was stoked.

mitchdiamond do they deliver it to u? cant wait for my stimmie

When I got my Olive from the in July the delivery was great,I don't live heaps far from Gosford so it was good.The cost of getting it delivered was cheaper than the cost of petrol.

Are they in Gosford then? I though they were mid-north coast for some reason?

They aren't in Gosford, they are north of Forster/Tuncurry.

hmmm i hope they deliver to paddington? or would i have to do one of thoughs import\export things?

havn't bought there myslef but heard that SR is great.. the guy that works at the Australian Reptile Park was doing something with SR but i cant remember exactly what.. but some ARP snakes have come from there and they say its a really great place..

ARP and SR are run by some of the same people

i have a pair of womas coming anytime now and a pair of stimsons soon after the cheapest reptiles i have ever brought

Got my first one, female Tanami. Really happy with this one. Everything went very smooth, great communication from the Snake Ranch people.

Attachments

• P1010143 (Large).JPG
    P1010143 (Large).JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 92
  • P1010144 (Large).JPG
    P1010144 (Large).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 56
Mine arrived this afternoon and I found their service to be top notch. The animals were delivered to my door (at the expected time) and they are top notch. This is the level of professionallism that the rest will be judged by.

Stimson Pythons are going to be released and pictures sent out on/after the 10th of February as stated on the website when orders were placed. We are working through the Womas and Spotted’s first then onto the Stimson’s.

Got my pair of womas tonight and very happy to say the least. Very proffesional service and great communication by Marilyn and Kane. Well done snake ranch

Cheers Ricko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back