Water Python (Liasis mackloti)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beano05

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a baby water python (in the avtar) It is 41cm and 30g, does anyone know an approximate age for it?

Which one? My avtar? Actually, not long at all- that was his first shed when I got him, so I sat there and watched the whole thing.

I was really lucky, because he did that over and over for about 20 minutes straight before he began to crawl out of his skin, so I just kept shooting, and ended up with that one!

//Todd

Who breeds water pythons

Any breeders of water pythons I need to get some prices

Bean they usualy sell between $200 to $250 as hatchies how long have you had it for? who ever you bought it of should have told you that it was a hatchie and you should know the price as you bought it.

It was'nt bought, i'm not that stupid

This little python was dropped by a bird near my joint and even with permission from the traditional aboriginal land owner, parks and wildlife won't let me keep him. I will let him go next week after his third feed. but I love the little guy and I will have to purchase one for myself.

I will build my own fibreglass enclosures as the ones you buy are so expensive and timber dont last long outside.

Mine were born at 47g this year, it's a hatchy for sure.

Have to pass through Kakadu

When I travel down to sydney for next christmas I want to take him with me but, If I get caught in kakadu with snake without a permit its jail time for me and I don't want that. So I will legaly purchase one Any breeders in the NT or can the animal be transported?

I don't know what the law is regarding taking reptiles on holiday interstate... Doesn't sound like an easy request through any of the licencing states...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back