Heath Ledger found DEAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsK67

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Breaking News.

Heath Ledger was found dead just now in Manhattan (US) Residence.

No news links just yet.

IsK

7.30 this morning his housekeeper found him dead in his bed surrounded by pills.......

This is the latest.....who knows how true it is

http://www.cinematical.com/2008/01/22/breaking-heath-ledger-found-dead/

BREAKING: Heath Ledger Found Dead

Posted Jan 22nd 2008 4:50PM by Monika Bartyzel
Filed under: Obits
I have no details at this time, but Canoe says that the New York Police Department spokesman says that Heath Ledger has been found dead. Please stay tuned to this link for more information.

According to the New York Times, the actor was found dead in an apartment building in SoHo, New York City this afternoon. It seems that a masseuse went to the apartment for an appointment with Ledger, and was let in by a housekeeper, who knocked on the door of Ledger's bedroom. He was found unconscious, and the housekeeper and masseuse called the police.

After breaking hearts in 10 Things I Hate About You, the Perth, Australia native hit it big with Brokeback Mountain, a role that nabbed him both a Golden Globe and Academy Award nomination. He recently wrapped on The Dark Knight as Joker, and was headed for The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.

He will be deeply missed.

:( i just heard this!!!!! saddest!!! and he has a 2yr old Daughter

channel 7 jsut reported it now, such a shame. i hope this doesn't stop them screening Batman. only 28 too.

He was apparently going to play the Joker in Batman.

Once said to be "as good as the best of Marlon Brando"

I wonder what was so wrong in his life that he needed to resort to pills?

Say NO to drugs kiddies.

IsK

Yep , sad day!

I liked him and his movies,

So much for fame and money people! Not many can handle it too well these days.

He was a drugy whats so said about that!

These celebs take drugs and people look up to them whats with that, Thats unbelieaveable!

Well thats what drugs do to ya.
Yes I watched his flicks and even thought he was hot in 10 things but, to be irresponsible when you have a child IMO is disgusting. I hope he rests in peace, and May his family receive comfort but all in all what a selfish act.

Wow, feel sorry for his daughter.. Stuff like this shouldn't happen.

on the bright side, at least we wont have to see any more of his crummy sub par acting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back