Heath Ledger found DEAD

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those disgusted by the lack of respect or empathy. i agree. just remember these people posting are sitting in their stained and semi soiled underpants, sweating over a computer screen were they post their deep anger for somethign unrelated, possibly because they seek refuge in an unhuman conversation free from confrontation. they also have bad haircuts and slightly over weight. :lol:

im not a fan of some of his work, and this doesnt matter a thing, he was a human, who died. bottom line

i must say, 'candy' 2006 was an absolute amasing work. i love it to bits, and could watch it daily. it was a true romance, true drug life, and a true reality.

“When you can stop, you don't want to. When you want to stop, you can't. ”

"Here is the deepest secret nobody knows. Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide. And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart... I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart. "

"heaven

hell

earth.. "

R.I.P

I liked Heath Ledger and thought he was a great actor. He did alot for Australian actors and he will be sorely missed in the filming industry.

Ive been reading article after article most of the day about this tragedy and the pills were actually prescribed sleeping pills as he had trouble sleeping during and after filming "the dark knight". Have some dignity and show some respect.

My condolences to his family, friends and his daughter. R.I.P Heath Ledger.

lj77 i will join you some people have no respect for anyone proberley not even their own family

Yeah I will play but it's your dead body I will be kicking , have some respect you losser :evil::evil:
It was a comment against the negative posts. Surely you have heard the phrase "kick a man when he's down".

It was a comment against the negative posts. Surely you have heard the phrase "kick a man when he's down".

im sure if your father, loved one, or family member, close freind had died, you wouldnt even want jokes about it.

can we back of on the rude, uncaring and death jokes. go talk hybrids.

He was a great Australian, and a Australian actor. My condolences to his little girl, his family and his friends.
He will be miss by the respectful people.
R.I.P Heath Ledger.

im sure if your father, loved one, or family member, close freind had died, you wouldnt even want jokes about it.

can we back of on the rude, uncaring and death jokes. go talk hybrids.
It wasn't a joke, maybe you should re read my last post

The saddest part is that people wont remember or even know him from his great roles in movies like:

The Dark Knight - (2008 ) - Actor
I'm Not There - (2007) - Actor
Candy - (2006) - Actor
The Brothers Grimm - (2005) - Actor
Two Hands - (2005) - Actor
Casanova - (2005) - Actor
Ned Kelly - (2004) - Actor
Lords of Dogtown - (2004) - Actor
The Order - (2003) - Actor
The Hangman's Curse/Order - (2003) - Actor
The Four Feathers - (2002) - Actor
A Knight's Tale - (2001) - Actor
Monster's Ball - (2001) - Actor
The Patriot - (2000) - Actor
10 Things I Hate About You - (1999) - Actor
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - () - Actor
Or the new batman when it is released.

The majority will only remember him as some homosexual in a cowboy movie.
Brokeback Mountain - (2005) - Actor

BHAHAHAHA no crush. cut and paste from google somewhere. there not the good quotes really.

ive seen the movie 3 times, he was a great actor IMO. more a crush on the movie not so much the actors, love how its made, the creativity in writing, the 'story' the mise en scene etc. etc. one of few GREAT aussie movies.

he was talented, no doubt. you tell me how people neighbours or home and away, or most holly wood movies are considered actors. its BS that these people get jobs.

nuthin2do, it was black humour, or a crude comment. its like saying to someone who just lost their loved one, heck we'll save the food bill, that fat b@$ -tard was a pig, he'll get his tusks and hooves in hell.

but hey, anything can be misunderstood on the net.

I certainly had a crush on him after watching A Knights Tale. Very sad news. Whether you appreciate his work or not, 28 is too young to die. My heart goes out to his family, friends and daughter.

The saddest part is that people wont remember or even know him from his great roles in movies like:

The Dark Knight - (2008 ) - Actor
I'm Not There - (2007) - Actor
Candy - (2006) - Actor
The Brothers Grimm - (2005) - Actor
Two Hands - (2005) - Actor
Casanova - (2005) - Actor
Ned Kelly - (2004) - Actor
Lords of Dogtown - (2004) - Actor
The Order - (2003) - Actor
The Hangman's Curse/Order - (2003) - Actor
The Four Feathers - (2002) - Actor
A Knight's Tale - (2001) - Actor
Monster's Ball - (2001) - Actor
The Patriot - (2000) - Actor
10 Things I Hate About You - (1999) - Actor
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - () - Actor
Or the new batman when it is released.

The majority will only remember him as some homosexual in a cowboy movie.
Brokeback Mountain - (2005) - Actor

The dark Knight IS the new batman movie.
He was a fantastic person as well as a great actor and will be sadly missed...
RIP Heath.
best wishes to all his family and friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back