My First Ever Reptile Babies are coming out !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Well done mate! They're soooo tiny :)

awww how sweet! Their cute as! Send more pics when fully hatched!:D

Thanks guys, Im so happy, my first attempt at breeding and it worked.!

Lets hope my other eggies hatch just as easy.

Mrs I

xxx

Congratulations.
It's a huge buzz to find a head popping out and believe me everytime you find another one hatching, its the same all over again. You can never get tired of it.

Thanks guys, Im so happy, my first attempt at breeding and it worked.!

Lets hope my other eggies hatch just as easy.

Mrs I

xxx

hehehe such a good effort for a "that will do it" approach to the water/vermiculite mix! lol

who said too moist or too dry was ever an issue! lol

you crack me up sometimes! :)

lol ... i was a chef we never measured anything .. just got it looking to the right consistancy, always tasted nice !!

Mrs I

xxx

I just hatched my first and second clutch. After much measuring, and following of instructions, I lost my first 8 egg clutch of Water dragons. I abbandoned the rules, and played it by ear, and 5 of the 8 eggs from the second clutch hatched (The first 3 were lost while following "the rules"). 5 little adorable babies! I also hatched 2 of the three eastern long neck turtle eggs too. The 3rd egg was a dud. The little one was deformed. I now have 7 hatchlings to stress about! I say stuff the rules!!! (I'm sure many would disagree, but it worked for me). Next time, hopefully if I do it my way, all of them will hatch

:shock: WOW! They are so teeeny! Can't wait to see them in the flesh. Well done Taryn!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back