Yay my new red beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ally_pup

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well I'm now the proud new owner of a pair of red phase beardies. Paid for them today the get sent next week. Cannot wait, though I would post a pic of them (even though I haven't seen them in real life yet :( but too excited. What use think.
Ally

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 175
oh sweet I have a girl from him. Lovely littel girl, proud mum of the hatchies I have at the moment :)
Good luck with theem

Nice beardies. Although Im a little disappointing in the majority of "red" phased beardies. They rarely are true red or a brick red colour more orange than red. Guess Ill have 2 wait till the line is more developed. Still nice beardies.

GraftonChick do you have any pics of your girls, or does anyone out there have beardies from Rick's line that have coloured up

Great looking beardies ally_pup :)

Nice beardies. Although Im a little disappointing in the majority of "red" phased beardies. They rarely are true red or a brick red colour more orange than red.

That is true - I have two 'red phase' beardies from URS, although really, they are more orange than red. I've only seen a handful of really proper brick red beardies, I know Logan & Allana have a real cracker and I think Rick Walker has a really red male too.

red beardies

1st of they are GORGEOUS congrads :D ... I got my red phase about 2 weeks ago he's a rickwalker beardy still relatively young (18months) and i'm not sure if you'll all agree but i think he's an absolute stunner! also he's dad is supposed to be pictured on the main web page of URS either way i can't wait to start breeding projects with him a little later on in the year (must thank herpie boy!!) :D the picture quality's not the best and he's a little dull at the moment but you get the jist :D

Attachments

• 14012008795-001.jpg
    14012008795-001.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 18012008871-001.jpg
    18012008871-001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 71
Thanks everyone (and Miss B i was in a bit of a pickle over his red or yellow) Sure they will colour up nicely either way

A male from Rick's line

Dsc_0287.jpg

Oh WOW, did he/she look as pale as mine do when they were younger, also a question to all those beardy breeders, what age approx will they produce first clutches?

Paler, here's a pic of him as an 8 month old

100_6636.jpg

Oh okay nice, Rick reckons they're nearly 11 months but as small as a 6 month old so fairly small for their age so any ideas to get them up to standard size for their age.

and a full body shot...

Just feed them well, varied diet, don't brumate them this winter.

CopyofDSC_0277.jpg

No worries so just keep feeding them and giving them sufficient heat and UV right through winter (not that we get much winter up here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back