screen saver pre release lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job i do agree with you the lines and the dot pics do take a long time but i stil think its fantastic

yeah its awesome but please remove the lines its way to slow i reckon it would be awesome if they all just came shooting from the sides you wouldn't get bored of the same effect because their would be so many dif pics fast :)

also the line ones take about 30-45 seconds max to open if its taking minutes and up to 5 mins per picture i would say your computer is just a bit slow and its not the screen saver and you should possibly invest in some more ram or what not

Yes I like it. Are you putting the owners names on the pics?
Yay i saw my lizards :)

also the line ones take about 30-45 seconds max to open if its taking minutes and up to 5 mins per picture i would say your computer is just a bit slow and its not the screen saver and you should possibly invest in some more ram or what not

No, there are different line ones.

The one where some lines come down really slow, then more and more etc, and when they are all done it only took off 50% of the picture so it goes again.

I just went into that net address.... my computor told me not to open as it found viruses..
sorry ..no ill feeling stockedapollo
would have liked to see it!

i can understand dragon lady
but i can assure you i have not put any viruses on it
im very security conciece(spl) i do know some virus programs can pick up things ans say they viruses i have same prob with my web site building program

ps you can use online scanners to get a check as well
im about to download it from the site and check as the one i already have on comp came up fine

just checked the download with mcafee no probs also did two online scans no probs
sorry that your virus program is doing that too you dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back