New Snake Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The enclosure looks great, I am sure your little ones will love it. Is the fake grass removable, i use astro turf so i can take it out, sterilize it and hose it off. I asked the same question about the paint (see 'paint good or bad) and I was told to use either kids art paint with a pvc sealer or a low fume paint without lead. I would guess that you can use any of the silicons that you would use on a fish tank to seal large holes, if its not going to affect the fish tank water it should be OK. good luck.

Hey again guys:D

I've been working on the enclosure again (almost finished :D)
so I decided to take a few more pics, I think trousa likes it:rolleyes:

ok anyway here they are...:
IMGP1571.jpg

IMGP1566.jpg

IMGP1572.jpg

IMGP1573.jpg

I also decided to put some astro turf in the click clack;):rolleyes:
heres a pic:

Attachments

• IMGP1564.jpg
    IMGP1564.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 24
where abouts in qld are you
cause if you live in logan there is a boat windshields place on slacks creek

Just watch when he goes to hide in his hide cave, that he doesn't pull it over / off the ledge. Just a thought.

where abouts in qld are you
cause if you live in logan there is a boat windshields place on slacks creek

Hey, I'm near Ipswich... I'm going to the place where channi recomended for the glass... but if that doesn't work out, I"ll check out there;):rolleyes:

Thanks

Just watch when he goes to hide in his hide cave, that he doesn't pull it over / off the ledge. Just a thought.

Huh? What do you mean? which hide?
I'm going to be stapeling the vines to each level... and the leaves to the vine... I'm also getting velcrow for the astro turf to hold it down.

Thanks for you help

Trouble

I think it looks pretty good.

I would avoid ropes or anything they can get tangled in. (Also avoid anything that if dislodged could fall and squish but I think you are safe on that front.)

Watch the behavior of your python. You know it is happy when it moves around and hangs out in different places. I would expect him to do most of his exploring at night. Other signs of stress including him going off his food etc. Now is the time to develop your powers of observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back