Some updated photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravensgait

Reaction score
For those who've been asking sorry for taking so long to post new photos of these guys.
June 07 Jag/New Guinea reduced pattern Jags. Not the best photos and two are due to shed any day now.
this kid is in shed... has a number of dark scales and spots, the most reduced of the clutch
DSC01921.jpg

also in shed . Is cleaner looking than the first with just a few dark scales and a couple spots
DSC01915.jpg

Freshly shed, a bit more pattern than the first two
DSC01910.jpg

I expect that they will have a lighter ground color as adults, stands to reason as dad was rather light jag and mom was a reduced pattern black and white. Thanks..Randy

damn you and ur snakes i cant have!! :(

theyre gorgeous!! well done!! :)

With animals like that im thinking of moving to the americas! Your extremely lucky! CONGRATS

post some more pics in a few days when thay have shed ,,
i would love to see them in all there glory,
well done there are stunning..

Thanks for the comments,, I see them as one of those BSHL kind of things. When I remember that I first tried to breed another male to their mom and how thankful I am that he wasn't interested... Randy

Thanks for the comments ,, one of the two shed so I'll try to get some more photos this week.. Randy

Thanks again folks,,,, krusty that's a good question I think that breeding them down the line to reduce their pattern even more would add to their value.. I have Jags because I like the way they look and have always liked the odd looking snake.. I've only sold one of the super reduced pattern ones and it was for a bunch, there were 18 Jags in the clutch of 22 eggs which I sold for from 1 K to 2 K+ . most had some what reduced patterns as well as a lot of striping in some, there were only 6 of what I call super reduced pattern. So say that first one pictured I have no idea what value I'd place on him I guess it is like every thing else what someone is will to pay and of course it would have to be enough to make me want to part with him and that would be more than I think most would pay lol. I really can't wait to breed some of these and see what they can produce.. Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back