Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my new girl:

Yellow3.jpg

Yellow1.jpg

My not so little Bluey

Heres my little Blue Tongue.. Though not really so little anymore. When I got him in November, he could fit in the palm of my hand (18cms total) Like so;

Image529.jpg

And now, while I sit here, and he wanders around my desk, curling up behind my computer and sneaking pieces of banana from my plate, he is 32cms.. Like So :)

Image530.jpg

He's very good natured, although a little hissy if I havent picked him up in a while, 20 seconds on my shoulder and he snuggles up and purrs.

Yes purrs.

Havent you ever heard your bluey purr?

heres my bluey lizard lover,ive had it about 23 years and it was an adult when i got it
long live the mighty
BTS!!!

maxi2.jpg

finally decided to look for the camera cable, its amazing what you can find when you look! Here are a few photos of my 2 year old girls

Attachments

• IMG_1035sml.jpg
    IMG_1035sml.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1037sml.jpg
    IMG_1037sml.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 47
my beautiful beardies!! :)

Last edited:
I have 2 bearded dragons about 3 months old. Can someone put up some pics of how big they should be so i can compare mine. I'm assuming they are growing at a normal rate, shedding every 3- 4 days.

hi katie,

im sure i have some of mine when they were that size, i think they might be on the other computer so when i get home i'll have a look see what i can find for you. they grow so fast at that stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back