Jellybean levis pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi jas, when i find my camra ill send you some pics of mine their half way between the jellybean and normal, do your hets show up like that? im not sure who breed them so they may be some of yours anyway.
-L

Stunning animals, im not really a gecko person my self but those animals have chaged my mind! Im converted lol but only for THOSE animals

cheers

Great animals, and I take my hat off to you for being audacious enough to post the amyae picture! :shock:

Great animals, and I take my hat off to you for being audacious enough to post the amyae picture! :shock:

yeah, i thought it was time for beer and popcorn, but nothinhgs happened. i feel ripped-off.

hi jas, when i find my camra ill send you some pics of mine their half way between the jellybean and normal, do your hets show up like that? im not sure who breed them so they may be some of yours anyway.
-L

hets look like most other levis, the same way as albino het darwin carpets look the same as normal dawins. Lots of levis are really light in colour, but don't have the genetic stuff up these do.

haahahaa, yeah, I have skin thick as leather, with no gaps to get under! The patternless hatchy had a stuffed spine near the hip and was quickly euthanized before being fed. You get a good idea of what amyae much rather eat by waving a dead gecko past their noses, no holding back.

well done mate, great looking animals you have there i want them!!!!!

haahahaa, yeah, I have skin thick as leather, with no gaps to get under! The patternless hatchy had a stuffed spine near the hip and was quickly euthanized before being fed. You get a good idea of what amyae much rather eat by waving a dead gecko past their noses, no holding back.
I bet he loved it. What do you normally feed the Amyae

You sick mongrel! How dare you feed a CB gecko to another CB gecko!
That poor thing was looking for you to care for it, even if it was deformed and would have a life filled with pain, you just took the easy way out!

he must of had MBD from no uv.;)

That poor thing was looking for you to care for it, even if it was deformed and would have a life filled with pain, you just took the easy way out!

hehe mags :lol: you make me laugh =) :lol:

I look for the easy way every time, with everything I do ;)

hets look like most other levis, the same way as albino het darwin carpets look the same as normal dawins. Lots of levis are really light in colour, but don't have the genetic stuff up these do.

hi jas - i thourght that may be the case - ive got one clutch from the light light pairing so hopefully it will produce something lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back