Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have joinded the ranks of those that have purchased from Snake Ranch, this has been my second experience in dealing with them.
Both times they have been very professional, and this last time being from the 20/20 promo. The animals were sent on time and arrived almost to the exact predicted date! Great service and friendly helpful staff!

I forgot to put my order in,
but they still have'nt turned up???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Krusty, the sell Tanami and uluru, i got mine on the 20/20 program.
worked out at just over a g.

Still waiting for word on my stimmies.
Have'nt heard a thing, not even a up-date to let me know whats happening.
The release date is 10th of Feb - see how we go hey.
Still, I have no doubt that things will work out.

getting a pair of bredli from snake ranch cant wait kane such a nice guy hes more than happy to answer any questions im happy for everyone whos got theres just want mine

hey mungus the stimi photos are getting sent out on the 10th (confirmed by kane) which is also the release date, they are doing them in order of who ordered first.

hey mungus the stimi photos are getting sent out on the 10th (confirmed by kane) which is also the release date, they are doing them in order of who ordered first.

Cool.:D
How did you find this info out ??

was talking to him regarding something and just slipped in the question lol
im so sly :p

Mmmm, would be good if they let people know this, what happen's if your away for a few weeks and
have no computers handy, do they pass those photo's / snakes to other people to look at ???
Is there a time limit to get back to them ???

Mmmm, would be good if they let people know this, what happen's if your away for a few weeks and
have no computers handy, do they pass those photo's / snakes to other people to look at ???
Is there a time limit to get back to them ???

As far as I knew, Kane sent out emails to everyone late last year letting them know that the eggs were all fertile, and that pics would be sent out as soon as they were ready to go! Obviously they couldn' t guarantee release dates as they needed to wait on feeding etc.

I think pics go out based on who ordered first, and I would imagine it's first in first served as far as orders go. I'd suggest calling Kane if you will be away from your computer and organising another way to access the pics - maybe he can fax?

To be fair, Kane did put a post in another thread mentioning that he has recently had a death in the family and has been interstate for a funeral. Give the poor bloke a break! :)

And Paul, wasn't it the 12th, not the 10th???

As far as I knew, Kane sent out emails to everyone late last year letting them know that the eggs were all fertile, and that pics would be sent out as soon as they were ready to go! Obviously they couldn' t guarantee release dates as they needed to wait on feeding etc.

I think pics go out based on who ordered first, and I would imagine it's first in first served as far as orders go. I'd suggest calling Kane if you will be away from your computer and organising another way to access the pics - maybe he can fax?

To be fair, Kane did put a post in another thread mentioning that he has recently had a death in the family and has been interstate for a funeral. Give the poor bloke a break! :)

And Paul, wasn't it the 12th, not the 10th???

Firstly, I'm very sad to hear of his loss - did'nt know.
It's not a plesent feeling, trust me.
Secondly, I replied to his email regarding a few bits and pieces and have not received a reply.
Thirdly, I sent an email late last night, and got a reply today. I was one of the luck ones to get in very early, so i'll be getting my photo's on the 10 th
I will have 4 pairs of stimmies coming my way - 1 of each locale.
' give the guy a break ' - All I did was ask a few questions, thats what I thought this thread was
about.:shock:

Congrats on your Stimmies, Mungus - sounds like you bought up big! Wasn't having a go - I sent an email a few weeks ago too, but I just got the impression they were pretty snowed under! Hopefully I will be getting pics around the 10th too. Fingers crossed eh?

My female blonde spotted python is arriving on friday the 8th of febuary. got the pictures sent to me on friday afternoon and we had organised everything by friday night. so my new snake will arrive on friday im so excitied. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back