"Suprises" in your food!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeeeeewwwwwwww yuck some of these are awful..... *shudders*

I'm glad I'm vegetarian and rarely buy fast food... but now when i do i'm going to be checking it.

One of my mates found a used bandaid cooked into their domino's pizza a couple of years ago. that one seems to be fairly common. when i was younger i worked at pizza hut and if we cut ourselves or had a bandaid on we had to replace it with a bright blue bandaid so if it fell into the food we'd see it and get it back out again.

Gahhh so gross...

i once found a large piece of metal baked into a loaf of wonder white,,, got 3 mths worth of free bread out of them...thay said it came of one of there machines and even sent me a pic of the part it came from..

I am very suprised it made it through the system, every loaf goes through a metal detector after it is bagged. (Used to work for Sunicrust: Helgas, mighty soft, wonder white as well as various generic brands - aldi, coles, iga, safeway, black and gold etc)

One of my mates found a used bandaid cooked into their domino's pizza a couple of years ago. that one seems to be fairly common. when i was younger i worked at pizza hut and if we cut ourselves or had a bandaid on we had to replace it with a bright blue bandaid so if it fell into the food we'd see it and get it back out again.

Gahhh so gross...

that's bad they didn't see it , When I work at macca 's I lost a bandaid in a big mac but I reliased before it made it to someones mouth. I did chuck the burgur not just take the bandaid out.

Mate got an ice cream from a mr wippy van got half way through the cone and there was a big roach truely alive so he took it back and got another one for free! betta man than me!!!!

We once went to get a Mr whippy ice cream. walked around the side of the van and the guy (he looked and sounded like the pizza guy "louige" (sp?) on the simpsons, was pouring a rather large bottle of clearly marked Sorbelene cream into the mix.

found a grub in some beans when i was peeling them when i was younger. covered it up and got my sister to eat it. shat myself laughing for about 10 minuites. when she found out i met the back of her hand but.

Worse thing I had when I went to the Drive in (showing my age) I bit into a piece of KFC and this hot liquid stuff spewed out into my mouth. Turned the lights on in the car and noticed it was a large puss filled boil in the piece of chicken. Oh well, at least it was cooked properly for a change!

Once at the movie theatre in Sydney I bought a large pack of twisties and ate them during the film. I ended up with a huge spring wrapped around one of my teeth that chipped it.

Several staples in some bacon,while eating breakfast at a well known resort in Bali.

There used to be a shop in the shire that everyone called "cockroach corner" for obvious reasons.
They had a glass display case thing that every take away has at the front and before it closed down you should have seen the amount of cockroaches living in that thing!! I saw them lift the tray and it had heaps of those little German cockroaches in there!!:( Walked straight out.
I know a guy that also saw a rat in the shop :shock:
He walked into there one day and said:
"Do you sell everything in the window?"
Reply: "Yes of course!!"
"Well can i have $2 worth of the moths and cockroaches!!" :)
oww bother i use to go their all the time :oops:

eeeew , this tread has turned me off many things now,... yuck!

My Fiance is a real pig with his food,.
One day we had a friend over that always scabs food , whenever your eating something he wants a bit,..
Anyway, My fiance found some 'fried rice' in the fridge,.. he decided to nuke it, . and chuck it on some toast cooked up a egg , chucked it on top,.. and started to scoff it down inthe kitchen so he could try to avoid sharing it,.. when he was eating it, he said it tasted like crap, . but he quickly scoffed it to avoid sharing it,.. just as he was finishing tit off,. thinking to himself, . gee that wasnt too crash hot,.. his mate yells out,.. 'whatta you into?' as my fiance finished his last mouth full,.. he yelled out chinese,... and his brother yelled back,... 'what chinese?!' ,.. 'The left over fried rice',.. they both came into the kitchen,.. only to discover Damian had just scoffed 3/4 of a chinese container of bird mix, containing seeds & mostly dead insects!,......LOL,..

You can imagine how he felt when he realised what he was eating,. he was dry reaching and felt sick all day/night,... he hee hee,. I wish I had of been there :) as you can imagine his brother & the friend found it exremly funny!

barf.gif

was in nsw and my mate got 1 of the old school crunchy chockys any way takes a bite and there was spider web all in side and not just that a hole heap of baby spiders 2 go with it

had a drink of water sitting on the side and next thing i no my mouths full of soap and my mum says where did that cup of dishwashing liquid go. not good

eeeew , this tread has turned me off many things now,... yuck!

My Fiance is a real pig with his food,.
One day we had a friend over that always scabs food , whenever your eating something he wants a bit,..
Anyway, My fiance found some 'fried rice' in the fridge,.. he decided to nuke it, . and chuck it on some toast cooked up a egg , chucked it on top,.. and started to scoff it down inthe kitchen so he could try to avoid sharing it,.. when he was eating it, he said it tasted like crap, . but he quickly scoffed it to avoid sharing it,.. just as he was finishing tit off,. thinking to himself, . gee that wasnt too crash hot,.. his mate yells out,.. 'whatta you into?' as my fiance finished his last mouth full,.. he yelled out chinese,... and his brother yelled back,... 'what chinese?!' ,.. 'The left over fried rice',.. they both came into the kitchen,.. only to discover Damian had just scoffed 3/4 of a chinese container of bird mix, containing seeds & mostly dead insects!,......LOL,..

You can imagine how he felt when he realised what he was eating,. he was dry reaching and felt sick all day/night,... he hee hee,. I wish I had of been there :) as you can imagine his brother & the friend found it exremly funny!

Ha ha!!
Although some would probably enjoy this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back